Chapter 4

As they reached home luke went to original's room as he looked at himself in the mirror tough he knew how he looked from his memories he couldn't help himself the person in the mirror looked handsome had black hair with sharp nose and lips that make you want to kiss badly he doesn't look like his ownself in the original world the only thing that resembled is his eyes that are green exactly like his own.

He checked around the room which was filled with books and manga's he fell on bed as he he took a book to read.

On the other hand, after dropping off luke Kevin started his car to Damian's house to drop his friend off as they reached his house Sam was standing outside holding something he smiled brightly as he spotted Kevin's car Damian stepped out as sam immediately went in front of him ''hey Damian I bought you these chocolate cookies i made them myself''.

Damian didn't say anything he just took them and went inside his house he knows sam will only make a fuss of abused omega if he doesn't if it was another day he would beat sam but today he didn't have mood he has to think about what happened with luke before he went to his room as closed his door and threw the box into trashbin.

On the other hand, sam was smiling crazy finally damian accepted something he gave as he turned around to saw kevin looking with wide eyes at Damian's house he's probably shocked since damian accepted his cookies sam taught as he went on his way Kevin was really shocked he knows damian hated sam but now he accepted something from  sam  Kevin drove to his house as he still taught about what just happened.

Luke went downstairs as his mother was preparing food in the kitchen as he greeted her ''hi mom what are you doing''

Luke's mom Rachel laughed as she saw her son ''your favorite pancakes'' she said as she turned around to check something luke liked pancakes too so he was very happy maybe he won't miss his mother entirely he said thanks and went to hall as he saw kevin coming with shock written all over his face luke raised his eyebrows ''what did you saw you look horrified''

Kevin immediately told him what happened at damian's house .

''what are you serious '' luke was really shocked damian accepted something from sam without even cursing him does that mean damian already started realizing his feelings for sam he went inside his room immediately and closed his door

Kevin just stared as luke ran into his room why is luke horrified shouldn't he be happy since his best friend got his love .

Luke really doesn't know what to do he taught damian didn't realize his feelings for sam he knew damian took years in the book why is it changed now he has to hurry up and be friends with damian and change damian's feelings for sam.

The next morning luke hurried up and dressed up as he went to kevin's room and started to wake kevin '' kevin wake up we have to hurry to school''.

''What are you doing it's still early in the morning  i need to sleep'' kevin complained as he pushed blanket over his head

''Kevin wake up we have to go come on'' luke still persisted kevin finally woke up and sat in bed.

''why do you want me to drop you don't you go usually go with sam to school'' Kevin questioned as he got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to fresh up

It's true that the original usually go with sam to school but now he is not him and he needs to gain damian's trust and the only way to do that is spending as much time as possible with damian, kevin and damian drive to school in a car and if he can hangout with kevin who always will be with damian he wouldn't sprout any doubt and sam will probably come after some time he has to hurry before sam comes or else sam would also want to come which will only make damian and sam's feeling grow.

kevin came out of the bathroom and dressed up as luke sat there after both ate breakfast  kevin and luke sat in the car as kevin asked ''shouldn't we wait for sam since he and  you both go together ''

Luke didn't want to tell kevin about sam for the time being so he made up a lie ''well sam in feeling unwell so won't be able to come'' kevin didn't question him as both drove to damian's house.

Damian stood outside waiting for kevin when car stopped in front of him and windows lowered as luke smiling face appeared ''hi damian good morning''.