Chapter 6

Luke like original hated party's so when kevin heard luke wants to come to a party he was surprised his little brother would always say he hated party but now he wants to come it's really too much for him too process his brother seems to have changed too much recently.

As the school finished luke quickly came home and started to think his plan he needs to something so damian can trust him once he gains his trust he can easily separate damian and sam but he also needs to consider about the whole mate bond which is not easy to break without breaking it no matter how much he tries to separate damian and sam it will be in vain.

And he has to do it before damian turns 18 which is just few months away or else who knows what will happen just thinking about what kevin said yesterday about damian accepting cookies made by sam makes him feel worried shouldn't damian hate sam at this point of time as in novel is it because of himself damian started to release his feelings for sam early.

As luke was worrying about him damian on the other was in a shopping mall with kevin trying to pick a nice dress for tomorrow's party kevin didn't know why he was dragged by damian to a shopping mall at first he taught they were going to movies but damian dragged him to a men's store damian said to help him pick a dress for tomorrow's party .

Kevin couldn't help but say "are you trying to impress someone you never care about such things before". And received a glare from damian and immediately shut his mouth and helped damian in choosing his clothes.

When evening came luke got ready and came downstairs his mom was watching a movie when she noticed him, she said" wow luke you look very handsome".

Luke said thanks as kevin too came out from his room and both went to the party on the way kevin complained about how damian was acting weird and forced to go shopping the more luke listened the more his face went pale is it because he want impress sam as luke was thinking about the possibilities they arrived at the party luke immediately got off and headed to search for damian he needs to confirm his doubts.

Kevin looked at his brother who was running and sighed what happened to my brother and best friend they both are acting weird.

Damian was waiting for luke when he spotted him he immediately started chatting with his friends and saw luke rushing his way and his heart started beating fast damian felt very uncomfortable at the same time he liked this feeling he doesn't know what's happening to him right he never experienced this kind of feeling before.

Luke spot damian chatting with his friends and saw a waiter carrying a juice glasses and heading towards damian he knew immediately what's going to happen in the plot damian drinks the wine and becomes drunk and drags sam into the room and the whole plan of his will fail.

Luke went to damian before waiter came he took damian's hand and dragged him to upstairs damian didn't resist and cooperated as they went upstairs luke finally released damiana's hand damian felt little bit sad but didn't show it on his face as he stared at luke who looked embarrassed and dodged his sight, so cute damain taught in his heart resisted the urge to pinch his cheeks and said" what happened why did you drag me upstairs Luke?'

Luke felt embarrassed he didn't know what to say he was focused on damian drinking the wine so he just did what came to his mind and dragged damian upstairs now he doesn't know what to say he finally come downed and asked "do you like sam?"

Damian was taken back he knew luke and sam were best friends but he doesn't have feelings for sam he doesn't want to disappoint luke but he knew his feelings for sam he can never love sam "no".

Luke couldn't be happier he knew damian had no feelings for sam at current time he shouldn't have listened to his idiotic brother's words now he can change the novel's trajectory damian who looked at luke who was immersed in his own world taught he was sad and started to curse at himself he shouldn't have said that now he made luke sad tough what he said was true ''luke I don't want you to be sad I just don't have feelings for sam -- NO" luke cut him off .

"i am not sad I am happy" luke said as gave him a bright smile seeing it damian's heart started to race again he really is hopeless damian taught luke who said this felt it be to harsh if suddenly say's such sentence and tried to explain.

"i know you don't like sam it is best if sam finds someone else who loves him if he sticks to you both of you can't be happy" luke said as he tried justify, he previous comment.

Damian was very happy "i am glad you understand luke" he ruffled luke's hair maybe he should be friends with luke first and see if will still have this weird feelings if not then they both can continue to be friends if he has then he looked at luke and sighed forget it he will decide when he realizes his feelings.

''Do you want to be friends with me'' damian said surprising luke . Luke was thinking what to do to make damian his friend now damian himself asked to be friends with ofcourse he have no problem.

"sure'' luke replied damian was relieved they talked happily about various things without realizing time.