Chapter 1

Important: This is an old version. I have made new version of this book with the same title with new version in brackets. You can find it in my profile. I have completed the book and update regularly.

Luke listened as his mother crying he finally leaving this world he found out he has cancer at 16 he fought with it for more than 3 years but he couldn't win now as he took his final breath and closed his eyes his soul left his body .

He opened his eyes and he is standing in front of a high school locker he, as confused before bits of information, poured into his head

''This is a book called ''Rejected omega'' the story revolves around an omega called sam he is an omega who was been bullied by male lead Damian who is the future alpha of the pack damian hated sam because he was attracted to him and started bullying sam since middle school but sam loved him when Damian turned 18 he found that sam was his mate so he rejected him sam was devastated he ran away and years of separation made him strong he came back to his pack and met Damian who had already known his feelings for sam but he already married to his high school girlfriend who was also an omega once sam found damian was married he became determined not to get back with him after damian and sam went with some huddles sam understood Damian really loved him but sam didn't want to be together since Damian was already married but Damian knew his wife was cheating on him so he divorced her and pursed sam for a long time and they got together and had kids lived happily ''.

Luke understood he became a friend of sam who never found his mate he died during the fight when he tried to save sam his name is also luke and he is a human he was born in a beta family he had an older sister Maya who was an omega and an older brother Kevin who was a beta and also a friend of Damian the original luke never got bullied as he was a younger brother of beta he liked sam as a friend and both were very close when sam left the pack the original was very sad.

But after Sam came back he was happy since he was a human he didn't had a mate but luke never was sad when sam was fighting in a rough attack luke tried to help him and died later damian came and rescued sam.

Sam cried as his only friend died but Damian comforted him and sam forgot him .

Luke laughed as he understood the story so the original was just a character who developed feelings between sam and Damian .

He has to change his destiny tough he is surprised that he came to this world he has to believe it. He won't be a side character anymore.