Shawn Mendes Imagine

I was peacefully taking a shower when there was a ton of banging on the door.

"What!" I yelled, washing the shampoo out of my hair.

"Hurry up! I have to shit!" I heard Shawn yelled from outside the door.

I finished my shower and right as I wrapped my towel around myself, Shawn busted in and flew towards the toilet.

"You're sick!" I yelled and left and shut the door.

I got dressed and was about to walk to the kitchen but the whole house shook and I slipped and fell over the stair railing.

"What the hell" Nash said and all the boys turned around to find me of the ground.

"Is she alive?" I heard someone ask and felt someone kick me.

"Don't touch me" I mumbled and got up. The house shook again and I heard a Big Bang coming from upstairs.

"Shawn!" I said and the boys and I ran up the stairs.

"Are you ok- holy" I heard Matt say and Taylor finished it off with "shit".

Holy shit was correct. There it was, all over the walls, floor, ceiling, just everywhere.

"What happened?" Hayes asked and Shawn weakly pointed towards the closet.

A naked Shrek popped out from the closet and walked toward us. He winked at Shawn and walked to the doorway.

"It's not ogre Shawn, it's never ogre" he said and disappeared.