Shawn Mendes imagine (part 1)

I got a request but they told me they didn't want a name so I used y/n. I wanted to write this for a while now but I didn't want to just have it but someone requested it and made me want to write it 😂. It's fairly long because I got into it buuut.... enjoy 💗

It was Shawn's 16th birthday tomorrow and I had something special planned. Since I was a youtuber I had always had my camera with me. It was full of videos from the whole year with me and Shawn and the boys. I decided since Shawn was out I would have a meeting with them and record some more stuff. I made a group message with all the boys, except Shawn, and told them to meet me at my house. They were all in LA so it wasn't a hassle considering I lived there.

After everyone arrived I had them all sit In my living room. I told them I had to record them for a video and that I'm only going to ask them a question. After a couple "aww"s and "your whipped"s I took the boys one by one into my room so the others wouldn't disturb and ask then the questions. Some of them were like "what's one word to describe Shawn and why?" And other things like "what's something you love about Shawn?" After everyone was done we all went back into the living room. "We should throw him a surprise party!" Nash said and we all agreed. "It can be at our house, so then you don't have to keep him out of your house and we can play your video on our big tv!" Cam said like a child. I laughed and we all decided to have it at Cam, Carter, and Nash's.

Shawn was going to be back from his tour in a couple of hours, because he had a break for his birthday and wanted to spend it with us. "Okay it should just be us" Mahogany said and I agreed. Taylor and Dillon were gonna go with Matt and Carter to get the decorations and supplies. Cam, Sam, Nash, and Jack and Jack were gonna clean the house. Aaron and Jacob went to get some food because we were all starving, and Mahogany stayed and helped me with the video.

After everyone left me and Mahogany went upstairs to my room and started the video. We took all the clips from the parts of vlogs I didn't include and other little things I recorded of us and put them together. We also included the videos of the boys and Mahogany and threw it all together with the "first day of my life" cover by Anna Scouten. We had it playing during the clips and had the instrumental in the background of the question part. After we finished all the boys piled into the room and we ate pizza. I had to leave to pick up Shawn in an hour at the airport so everyone said goodbye and we they were all gonna be at cam's house tomorrow at three and to bring Shawn at 3:30. I saved the video on a disk so we can play it at their house. I wrote "Shawn Mendes ❤️" and his birthday, which was the date tommorow and hid it in a pile of CDs I had. I grabbed my keys and got in the car and started driving to the airport.

I got there and made it through five minutes before Shawn's plane landed. I watched his plane land and looked at the people exiting. I noticed his extremely tall figure in the middle of the crowd and once everyone was dispersed I yelled out his name. "Shawn!" I yelled and he replied "Y/N!" We ran towards each other and I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. I squeezed him with my arms and buried my head into his neck while he hugged me back. I let go and he put me down before hugging me again and kissing my forehead. "I missed you princess" he mumbled into my hair. "I missed you too babe" I said into his sweatshirt breathing in his scent. We let go and he went to get his baggage. He grabbed it and pulled the handle up. I sat on the suitcase and he pulled me to the direction of my car.

We got in the car and I drove to my house. I know I'm only 16 but yeah, I live alone. Usually the boys keep my company so my parents were fine with it. We pulled up the driveway and got out. We walked to the door and I opened before all 4 dogs came and went crazy, considering they missed him. Me and Shawn had gotten 4 pugs because one wasn't enough and they were all cute and he begged me to get all four. After a while I said yes and that how we got them. We had two girls named Lulu and Maya, and two boys named Chester and Benji. He bent down and they all attacked him and licked his face, I just laughed. After he petted all of them they ran away to who knows where. Shawn put his luggage in the room we share because he's only here, in Canada to see family, or on tour so all his stuff is here.

"Im gonna take a shower!" He said and walked into the bathroom. "Should I get food!?" I yelled through the door and he replied with "pizza babe?" I laughed and said "okay". I ordered pizza and it would be here by the time he got out so I set up netflix on the tv in my room and threw on one of Shawn's shirts that reached mid thigh so that meant that I didn't have to put any pants on because pants were for losers. Ha. Shawn got out and threw on some basketball shorts. I went to get the pizza from the guy downstairs and came back up. We ate pizza and cuddled and watched Disney movies.

I yawned and laid my head on his chest. "Tired?" Shawn asked and I nodded. He turned off the tv and all of the lights before climbing back into bed and pulling me into his chest. "I love you" Shawn whispered, kissing my nose. "I love you too" I whispered and snuggled in closer to his chest. We fell asleep and woke up the next day all tangled up together.