Jake Foushee imagine for Taylor

Hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever. I'm going to have a couple more soon. This one was writen by saminthebox ☺️

~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Happy birthday, Taylor!" Jake took off your blindfold and revealed a romantic dinner in the garage.

He set up a table with candles, roses, and champagne.

"Oh my god, Jake! It's beautiful." You hugged him and he lead you to the table.

He poured you champagne and you ate the pasta he made you

"It's delicious, Jake. You really didn't have to do all this."

"No but I wanted to." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a long black box. "Happy birthday, babe."

You opened it and it was a gold necklace with a heart that said "Jake and Taylor Forever".

"Oh my god. Jake, I love you so much!"

He stood up and walked over to you. "I love you more." He kissed you and led you inside.

"That was the best birthday ever Jake, thank you."

"It's not over yet." He handed you a small pink bag with black tissue paper.

"There's more?" You smiled and opened it. There was a hot pink lace bra and matching underwear. You looked up at him and he licked his lips. You grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom.

"Wait here." You said as you went into the bathroom and changed. You came out and Jake had put roses and candles around the bed.

"Absolutely beautiful." He said, admiring your body. He stood up and took your hand, laying you down on the bed.

He straddled you and started kissing down your neck. You gasped for air and he kissed your lips. He unhooked your bra and threw it across the room. He started rubbing your chest and you tightened your grip on his hair. He tugged at your underwear and moved his head down to your stomach. He pulled them off and threw them on the floor.

"Happy birthday." He said and started licking you. You screamed and felt him smile in you.

"Jake.. I.. I'm so.."

He stopped and kissed his way back up to your lips.

"You tease." You said furiously and rolled him over. You pulled his boxers down and straddled him. You slid onto him and started riding him.

"Taylor!" He screamed and flipped you over so he was on top. He started grinding and you wrapped your legs around him.

"Faster!" You yelled and he lifted your leg onto his shoulder and went faster. His moans filled the room and you loved it.

You felt a knot in your stomach and his thrusts started getting sloppy. He came onto you and you screamed as you reached your high.

You laid next to him and caught your breath.

"Best. Birthday. Ever."