🤖1: Danger leaning close

{Ratchet's Pov}

I was in chains along side father, "Great! Just Great! I'm stuck here without my upgrades and dangling with you!" Father sighs, "You know why I had to send Y/n away. Your mother was going to use Y/n for her own plans."

"And yet look where is got us, if you haven't sent Y/n away in the first place none of this would've happened. Mother would still be alive and Y/n wouldn't be with Rodney ruining everything!"

I yanked one of my chains out of my anger as we both heard a loud clank. The chain then yanked us both to the ground setting us free, "Yes! I'm not stuck anymore! Now time to plan for my revenge!"

"But son, you don't understand how much you would hurt Y/n. First your mother hurts Y/n emotionally and now you are going to hurt her physically!"

"Enough!" I swung a rusted pipe at dad, he fell to the ground. I drag the pipe as he was terrified, "I am going to bring back Y/n, and you are not going to stop me this time....."

I lift up the pipe as dad has the look of disbelief, "Goodbye father....."

Slam

{Y/n's Pov}

"Ahh!" Another nightmare, it hasn't left after I start thinking about my mother. Rodney gets up, "Still worried about Ratchet?" I nodded as Rodney hugs me tightly, "I'm here Y/n, and I'll never let anything happen to you."

He kisses me, "Promise?" He smiles, "I promise." We both then sleep as I couldn't stop thinking about Ratchet. As if I can see how much he is pain from mother using him.

I don't understand why it had ended like that, I wish it ended differently.....

With Ratchet

I grabbed some parts to use on myself, luckily there were plenty for me to choose from. I then spotted something shining on the ground, it was the photo mom gave me.

I cling onto the photo and put it in my pockets, "Don't worry mother, I will make sure that Rodney will be destroyed.... and as for Y/n, I'll make her suffer..."

Next morning with Rodney

I've been worried about Y/n having that same nightmare for a while, I wish she would be able to get some sleep. I turn towards Y/n as she was still sleeping.

I head to the kitchen to make her some nice hot oil for her and myself as Fender walks in, "Is everything alright?" I sighed, "It's Y/n, she couldn't sleep from her nightmares." Fender frowns, "Is it about Ratchet?"

I nodded as he gives out a big sigh, "Poor kid, she's been through so much. Wish she could forget about what happened." Piper then overheard our conversation, "I doubt she'll forget, she may be a strong one, but she is still fragile."

"Speaking of strong," said Fender, "A little birdie told me that you went to the jewelry store for a ring." I almost choked on my oil, "W-What, n-nah." Piper and Fender smirks as they stare at me, I tried to look away, but I can still feel their stares

"Mmmmmm, alright yes. You got me...." The two were very happy, "I am so proud of you Rodney!" I quickly shushed them, "I don't want her to hear about it, you'll ruin my chances."

The two motion a zip mouth, I was getting flustered, "A-Anyway I should give Y/n her oil so we can get ready." I turned away and was very nervous, I entered the room as Y/n was already awake, "Morning Rodney."

"Morning Y/n, here." She drank as she looked at the window, "Is something wrong?" I asked, she turns to me, "Oh nothing is wrong, it's just that.....I feel bad for Ratchet."

"What do you mean? He has done nothing, but tried to kill us." She sighed, "But he was doing it because mom was making him. Besides....I think there is good in him." I sighed, "Come on Y/n, lets get ready for work."

We get dressed as the gang said their good mornings and wished us safety, Rodney got in his car as Y/n was calling Cappy. "Hey Cappy, are we still going to that restaurant for your birthday?"

I smiled, "Tell her she needs to help us with something at work." She nods as she continues, we arrived at work and spotted Cappy.

"Happy birthday Cappy." We both said, Cappy was happy, "You guys! Thank you." We head inside to prepare the meeting with Bigweld for the new launch of upgrades for the next generation of bots.