Chapter Eleven

Carrie's POV

"Come on." Mike said taking a hold of my hand. Mike lead me downstairs into the kitchen. "A salad good?" He asked as I sat on a bar stool.

"Yeah that's fine." I replied running my fingers through my hair. It didn't take long for Mike to make it, he knew exactly how I liked it. "Thank you." I said as he slid the salad bowl towards me, and handed me a fork. "You have to watch me eat? You can't trust that I'm going to eat it?" I asked looking at him.

"I trusted you to take care of yourself." Mike replied staring blankly at me.

"Your never going to get over this are you?" I said with a sigh.

"Will you?" Mike asked raising an eye brow.

I ate my salad quickly. It felt so good to eat again, I almost felt like I instantly regained my strength.

"Thank you." I said to Mike as I washed my bowl.

"Yep." He replied as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Mike..." I said following him into the living room.

"Yeah?" He answered turning to face me.

"Nothings changed I still love you." I confessed, looking up at him.

"And I still love you, I'm still just a little shocked." Mike said not making eye contact with me.

"Look at me." I said putting my hands on his chest. "I am eating... I am taking care of my self...for you, for the baby please trust me." I begged looking up into his blue eyes.

Mike leaned down to kiss me but suddenly changed his mind, causing me to sigh. "Mike..." I said taking my hands off him. "Just kiss me." I said standing on my toes.

"I don't want to." Mike confessed before quietly walking away from me. Tears formed in my eyes, as I herd Mike walk down the stairs.

I knew if he found out he'd want nothing to do with me. I went upstairs, and suddenly started to feel dizzy. I clutched onto the doorway for support.

"I'm going to Ivey Cake with Miranda." I said as Mike walked into the bedroom.

"Okay." Mike said going straight into the bathroom.

"Mike I'm going to change, I am now...please believe me." I said as I walked into the bathroom.

"Carrie do you relieze what your doing?" Mike said looking at me seriously. "If you continue to do this, our baby will die...do you understand that?" He said almost yelling at me now.

"Yes Mike but I-"

"If this kills our baby, I will never forgive you." Mike said looking down at me seriously. I just stared at him and he brushed past me with a sigh.

"Hell no!" I yelled standing in front of Mike. "You don't just say stuff like that to me and just walk away like I'm a piece of shit!" I yelled looking up at him. "Don't say you'll be here for me, and then treat me like that Mike!" I said tears flooding from my eyes.

"Don't get excited that your pregnant, and we're finally going to get to have a child, if your going to destroy it." Mike said stepping closer to me.

"Look at me." I said taking ahold of his collar. "I am not going to let this get inbetween us...yesterday was amazing and for today to be like this its crazy." I said looking into his eyes. "I told you Mike I'm not going to do that to myself anymore, I've struggled with it long enough." I said as I seen his expression change from mad, to worried. "Right now this baby is the most important thing to me, and I'm not going to do anything to hurt it, you have to trust me...okay?" I said.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you the way I did." Mike apologized hugging me.

"Its okay, now please just kiss me Mike." I sighed in annoyance. A small smile came across his face and he leaned down and kissed me. Not too much, but just enough.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, as he lifted me off the floor. I lifted up my legs, and wrapped them around his waist, clinging onto him.

"Mike please...don't let go of me." I whispered on his ear as he hugged me tightly.

"Baby I'm not going to let you go." Mike replied as he slowly laid on the bed. "Hey are you okay?" Mike whispered in my ear as I rested my head on his chest.

"I just want to stay in your arms forever." I confessed looking up at him.

"I love you, and I'm sorry for yelling earlier princesses." Mike replied kissing my cheek. I looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed me softly but I pulled away not wanting it to go too far.

"I love you too." I replied with a sigh.

Thinking about what Mike said earlier I was starting to worry myself. The meanness in his voice scared me. How could you be so crule to the person that you loved?

I sat up as I started to get uncomfortable thinking of everything Mike had said. "Babe, you okay?" Mike asked putting his hand on my back.

"Yeah I'm fine." I replied with a sigh rubbing my forehead. "Just thinking." I said moving to the end of the bed.

"About what?" Mike asked confused.

"What you said earlier." I confessed standing up.

"I didn't mean that." Mike replied taking ahold of one of my hands as he stood in front of me.

"How could you say something like that though?" I asked looking up at him. "You say you love me, but how could you say something like that to someone you love." I said letting go of his hand.

Mike sighed as he ran his hands down my arms, thinking of what to say. "I was upset Carrie I didn't mean it." Mike said looking down at me.

"How do I know that?" I asked pulling away from him.

"I was upset, knowing that this has been going on, and I didn't notice, and stop it...it upset me." Mike confessed as tears formed in his eyes.

"I think I'm going to go for a drive." I said as I put my jacket on. "I'll be back." I said getting the keys out of my purse.

"Okay, please be careful." Mike said hugging me. "I love you." He added kissing my cheek.

"Yeah, I love you too." I sighed before walking out.

As I walked out of the front door I herd Mike call my name and I stopped and went back inside.

"Please don't leave." Mike said wrapping his arms around me. "I'm sorry, about everything I said..." Mike apologized kissing my cheek as he hugged me tightly. "Please don't be upset with me, I was just upset, and worried about you." He confessed looking into my eyes.

"Mike I'm not upset with you I just need some time to think." I said pulling away from his hug.

"Baby I'm sorry." He apologized again as I opened the door.

"Yeah...I am too Mike." I sighed shutting the door behind me as I walked out. I walked to my car with tears quickly forming in my eyes. What was I going to do? I had no one to talk to, no one knows about any of this. I want to just tell my mom everything, and ask for her advice...but I can't.