Chapter One:

2 years later

Carrie and I just got home from the Billboard Music Awards and we're exhausted. "Oh somethin bad..." I sang as we walked through the door.

"Do you thing people liked it?" Carrie asked me as we both walked up the stairs.

"Yes...I definitely did...I loved it." I said as she turned around to face me in the doorway of our bedroom.

"Thank you." Carrie said with a smile as I put my hand around her waist pulling her close to me.

"Your welcome." I replied before kissing her. Carrie responed the exact opposite of what I had planned. She laced her arms around the back of my neck deepening the kiss. We stepped into into our room shutting the door, not breaking the kiss.

Carrie took ahold of my hands and lead them to her back leaving them on her zipper of her dress. "Care, are you sure?" I asked looking at her seriously. Carrie nodded her head with a soft smile before kissing me again.

-In the morning

I looked down at Carrie as she slept. She looked like an angel...my angel. "Good morning beautiful." I said looking down at her as her beautiful hazel eyes fluttered open.

"Morning." She replied looking up at me with a smile. "Were you watching me sleep?" Carrie asked with a small laugh.

"I didn't want to wake you...you just looked so damn beautiful." I said with a wink.

"Since when did you start cussing?" She said raising an eye brow.

"Since it became relevant to describe your beauty." I said causing her to smile, blushing. "I love you." I said tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"I love you too Mikey." Carrie replied before I kissed her. When I did I felt Carries small hand slip around my bare waist. I smiled down at her as Carrie looked up at me with a faint smile streached across her lips.

"I have a surprise for you." I said kissing her on the nose.

"For what?" Carrie asked looking confused.

"Us both being home together like this..." I replied kissing her cheek. "With the tour, and my hockey schedule its nice to be home with you." I confessed still looking into her eyes. "So you stay right here..." I said slipping my pants on under the covers. "I'll be back." I said leaning over and giving her a peck on the lips before getting up and going downstairs to get the flowers I had delivered while we were asleep.

I picked up the Cali Lillie's off the front porch and brought them inside. I sat them on the kitchen table and looked around for the necklace I had bought her. I reached on top of the fridge and pulled the small black box down along with a pen.

'You mean the world to me, I couldn't imagine my life without you Princess...I love you so much!

-Mike"

I wrote on the card the went along with the flowers. I let out a breath of nervousness as I walked up the stairs. Carrie really doesn't wear any necklaces so it worrys me that she won't like the one I got her.

Its a gold heart shaped locket. In the inside it has a picture of us two together at our wedding. It was a short necklace but not a choker, just normal.

"Hey babe close your eyes." I said as I walked to the door.

"Wait a sec I'm changing." Carrie replied. She came and opened the door but had her hands over her eyes. She was wearing some sweat pants, with a shirt that was a little short so I could see a small portion of her skin in between her pants and the shirt.