Chapter Fourteen

Carrie's POV

  "We need to go." I sighed looking up at him. "As much as I don't want you too..." I said resting my hand on his stomach (abs). "You need to put a shirt on." I said with a small laugh.

  I went into the bathroom and touched up my make up a little and ran my fingers through my already curled hair. I put on my black heels Mike had gotten me and the got my purse and made my way down stairs.

  "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were here..." I said to my mom as I went down the stairs.

  "Its fine it sounded like y'all were having fun." Moma replied. "I'm not suprised though, you look amazing." She said as I hugged her.

  "Thank you but we didn't do anything." I said with a small laugh.

  "Ahh, so I stopped anything that was about to happen?" My mom laughed as we both sat on the couch.

  "Are y'all ready?" Mike asked coming down the stairs before I could reply.

  "Yep." My mom said standing up. Mike smiled at me and he put his hand out. I took ahold of his hand and he pulled me up off the couch.

  "You look great babe." Mike whispered with his hand in the small of my back as he lead me to the door.

  "Truly I don't think I could've fit in it if I didn't loose any weight." I confessed with a small laugh as we stepped out side.

  "Don't think about that tonight..." Mike said kissing my cheek as we made our way to the truck.

  "I think I'm going to drive." My mom said getting her keys out of her purse.

  "You can ride with us mom I'll sit in the back..." I said following her to her car.

  "No honey its fine." My mom said with a small laugh.

  "Can I ride with you?" I asked as she opened her door.

  "Yeah thats fine." She replied. I hurried back up to the truck to get my purse from Mike, so I could ride with my mom.

  "Hey babe, I think I'm going to ride with my mom." I said as I went over to the drivers side of the truck. "Is that okay with you?" I asked as he put his hand on the small of my back.

  "Yeah that's fine, you don't have to ask me." Mike replied giving me a peck on the lips. "I love you." He said as I started to pull away.

  "I love you too." I said with a wink. "Mike." I said as he smacked my butt. He just smiled at me, and I continued to walk back to my moms car.

  "Your purse!" Mike said running towards me.

  "Thank you." I said with a smile as I hugged him, taking my purse. 

  -2hours later

  "How long are you staying?" I asked my mom as we got out of her car.

  "Just 3 more days...why do you already want me gone?" Moma asked with a small laugh.

  "What? No." I replied hugging her tightly.

  "I think I'm just going to go to the hotel." My mom said pulling away and backing up towards her car.

  "No, stay...why don't you want to stay?we can all watch a movie." I said standing in front of her door.

  "I'm tired honey, I've been up since three." Moma replied with a sigh.

  Mom and I said our goodbyes as did Mike, then we both went inside because it was getting late.

  "Thank you for tonight." I said as I felt Mike's hands slip around my waist. "Mike..." I said as he unzipped my dress, kissing my neck. "I really don't want to right now..." I confessed as he continued to kiss my neck.

  "Your sure?" Mike asked gently running his hands up my torso.

  "Yes, I'm sure..." I said pulling away from him. "I'm just not in the mood okay?" I said taking my dress off.

  "Okay." Mike replied as I put on one of his T-shirts. "I'm going down stairs." Mike said before going out of the room.

  I put on some black spandex shorts under the T-shirt, then went into the bathroom and took off my make up. I put my hair in a messy bun, and brushed my teeth.

  "Hey babe." I said with a smile as I jumped on the couch beside Mike. "Look I'm sorry about earlier...I just am not in the mood right now." I confessed holding his hand.

  "Its fine I understand." He replied not making eye contact with me.

  "Baby I can, if it'll make you not be mad." I said putting my hand on his thigh.

  Comment and Vote