Chapter Eight

Carrie's POV

  "Carrie..." Mike said with a sigh glancing over at me.

  "Yes?" I answered with a grin. Mike pulled me back into his arms, kissing my cheek.

  "I love you more than you'll ever know princess." Mike whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek again.

  "I love you too Mikey." I replied intertwining my fingers with his. I turned around to face Mike and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me against each other.

  "There's something about that smile..." He whispered in my ear, chills going down my spine. "Makes me just want to..." He started to say but cut himself off when he kissed me. It felt like my eyes rolled into the back of my head. 'Holy cow Mike...' I thought to myself as we continued to kiss.

  "Mike..." I said as I pulled away.

  "What?" Mike asked confused. "Are you upset with me?" He said looking at me seriously.

  "No I just, I can't believe how powerful a kiss can be...its crazy." I confessed causing a smile to appear on his face.

  Mike moved his hands around my waist, and kissed me again, catching me off guard with how powerful the kiss really was. I quickly pulled myself closer to Mike deepening the kiss.

  I was confused when he pulled away laughing. "What?" I asked looking at him seriously.

  "Nothing you just..." He tried saying but couldn't stop himself from laughing.

  "Mike what is it? Am I that bad of a kisser?" I said sitting up, but still covering myself with the blanket.

  "No babe, calm down, its cute though your so innocent... I can tell how surprised you are when I kiss you." Mike said pulling me back into his arms.

  "I love it when you kiss me." I confessed looking up at Mike. Mike leaned forward looking straight into my eyes. Butterflies filled my stomach, as our faces became closer and closer. Soon our lips crashed together, and excitement overcame my body.

  "You are so damn perfect." Mike mumbled against my lips.

  "Stop cussing." I said giggling as I playfully smacked his arm.

  "I think if there's any words to describe your beauty I think those words are them." Mike replied pulling me back to him. "I love you..." He said before kissing me again.

  "I love you too." I replied standing up wrapping one of the sheets around me. "I'm going to get in the shower." I said walking into the bathroom.

  "May I join?" He asked with a smile.

  "No..." I replied quietly before shutting the door. I really don't understand why after we have sex, he always ask to get in the shower with me. Its so annoying. In a bed, you don't quite see everything at once...in the shower its different. I'm not the most confident when it comes to my body.

  "Hey babe." Mike said right as stepped into the shower.

  "Yes?" I sighed.

  "Why don't you ever let me get in the shower with you?" He asked standing beside the shower.

  "Mike I just don't want you to." I confessed as the hot water poured over me.

  "Baby you know I think your beautiful." Mike said as the shower door opened a bit.

  "Mike quit!" I screamed covering myself.

  I didn't hear him say anything he just shut the door back and walked out. Why does everything thing always have to go wrong? I just don't understand.

  "Mike?" I said walking into the living room with my towel around me. When I noticed he wasn't in there, I walked down stairs to his man cave. "Mike?" I called again as I walked down the stairs.

  "Yep?" He answered looking up at me.

  "I'm sorry." I apologized holding my towel over me still.

  "That's fine...your not comfortable enough with me I understand." Mike said looking down at his phone.

  "That's not the reason its just th-"

  "Your too worried about what other people think verses what I say." He said cutting me off, still looking down at his phone. 

  "No I just am n-"

  "Not comfortable with your body?" Mike cut me off once again.

  "Are you going to let me speak at all or are you going to just continue to insult me!" I yelled, at him. "You know what I don't care anymore! Sit down here on your stupid phone. I don't care!" I yelled once again.

  Mike just sat there so I went back upstairs. My phone was ringing when I walked into our room so I hurried and answered.

  "Hey, I'm in town this week so I was wondering if you wanted to do something today." Miranda said as I locked my bedroom door.

  "Yeah that'd be fun." I said as I put her on speaker and laid my phone on the bed.

  "Are you okay?" Miranda asked as I put on a pair of jeans. 

  "Yeah, I'm fine." I said with a small laugh trying to cover up how upset I was.

  "You sure? You sound upset." Miranda replied as I put on a tank top.

  "Yeah I'm just not in a good mood I guess." I confessed, drying my hair with a towel. "But its fine...I'll explain it to you later." I sighed, sitting on the bed.

  "Well okay, were do you want to go? I'm in the mood for something sweet..." Miranda said as I herd Mike coming up the steps.

  "Ivey Cake?" I suggested.

  "Yeah that's good." Miranda agreed as there was a knock on the door.

  "Well I have to go...um. I'll see you there in about an hour?" I said picking up the phone.

  "Yeah that's good see you there." She said before hanging up.

  I went and unlocked the door, opening it for Mike and right when I did he gave me a look. I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom to start doing my hair.

  "Stop." I said when Mike slid his hands around my waist.

  "I don't see what your problem is." Mike said annoyingly.

  "Mike you were insulting me." I said turning to face him.

  "You know I think the problem is you." Mike said looking at me seriously. "I think your so damn insecure about your self it doesn't matter what I say anymore." Mike continued, looking at me seriously as tears formed in my eyes. "You try to come off as so confident, but really your not...your so absorbed in what the media thinks that you don't care at all about what I say, or your family." He added stepping closer to me. "You tell other girls, your beautiful you don't need make up...but you, you can't take that advice your self." Mike said, tears falling from my eyes.

  "Stop." I said wiping my eyes.

  "Stop what? Telling you the truth?" He asked backing away.

Comment and Vote lovelies