6.3. Training

Time skip to gym Gamma

Izuku: This place looks good.

Josh: Good for sparing, don't you think bro?

Izuku: Sure, I don't mind kicking your ass.

Luke: Don't worry Josh, I will help you.

Katsumi: Hey, isn't it  little bit unfair 2 vs 1?

Izuku smirked: Yeah, but it's unfair to them not me.

Luke: Like he said, but now less talking, more fighting.

Izuku/Josh: Agreed.

Guys then walked away from eachother to make distance and students with Dusk squad walked into safe distance.

Once everybody was ready, Izuku taunted his hand, giving his brothers signal to attack.

Luke rushed towards Izuku first, trying to punch him with his left hand, which Izuku dodged with ease. Luke then started throwing more punches, but Izuku kept dodging while Josh unleashed 2 tentackles on him. Izuku noticed it, jumped backwards turned his left hand into blade and punched Luke into face with his right arm, making him fly into the wall. After that Izuku started slashing Josh's tentackles and kept getting closer to him. Josh unleashed another tentackle to grab Izuku, which Izuku decided to use to his advantage. He let Josh's tentackle grab him and started spinning, winding himself closer to Josh. When Josh realized what Izuku was trying, he Instantly tryed to send another tentackles on Izuku, bet he just kept cutting them, Josh then decided to let go of him, but it was too late. Izuku was now close enought to Josh and uppercuted him with both hands, senting him flying 15 meters into the air and crushing hard on the ground.

Izuku: You are getting better guys.

Josh slowly got up: You know you just wiped the floor with us right?

Luke slowly walked up to them: He is right you know.

Izuku: Don't act like kids. Becides, if you haven't realized, Josh managed to scratch me abit, so I think that was success.

Josh: Wait, really?

Izuku: Yep

Ace: You really had to kick their asses that badly?

Izuku: No, but I needed to let out some steam.

Rock: That's understandable.

Katsumi: Are you guys ok?

Josh: Yeah, he was holding back, so we will be fine.

Momo: He was holding back?

Luke: Ehm, yeah.

Kirishima: Such manliness.

Izuku smiled: Anyways Kat, let's get to your training.

Uraraka: You are training her?

Izuku: Yeah, I mean, isn't that kinda my duty as her bodyguard to make sure she will get stronger?

Luke: He is right, we might be here as bodyguards, but we were also asked to keep close eye on you and your progress, so we can help you if needed to.

Iida: I see, that does make sence.

Izuku: By the way I wanted to ask, Hagakure was it?

Toru: Yes?

Izuku: Can you turn yourself visible?

Toru: No, I can't. I am still trying but I can't get grasp on it.

Izuku smirked: Hey Josh, would you mind helping her. I remember you had similar problem with your shapeshifting back in the day, didn't you.

Josh: Sure, I don't mind.