1.2. How To Break The Golden Heart

Katsumi's POV

„I was walking around school trying to find Izuku, when out of nowhere a burned notebook fallen on my head. I looked closely and realized it belonged to Izuku, but from the burns was clear that he had encounter with my brother. I only wish he would let me help him, it was some time ago that I realized that I became attached to Izuku and I am not that dense to not realize what I feel, but before I will tell him my real feelings, I will first help him get away from his own demons."

Nobody's POV

As Katsumi was walking to Izuku's classroom, where she believed he was, she saw her brother walk towards her. Luckily for her, her brother already let his anger let loose at Izuku, which she didn't know.

Katsumi entered classroom only to see Izuku standing still with blank broken expression like doll.

Katsumi slowly approached Izuku and put her left hand on his cheek, forcing him to look into her eyes. Izukus eyes started to look alive again.

Katsumi: Izuku, are you okay, please answer me honestly.

Izuku was staring at her hesitantly but after a moment he spoke: Yeah, just your brother's bullshit again, that's all, you don't have to worry.

Katsumi was pretty sure that Izuku was lying, but she also knew what impact her brother's words had on Izuku, so she decided to let it be for now.

Katsumi: Ok, if you say so, just please know that if you will need anything at all, you can always tell me.

Izuku: Thank you Kat.

And so they got out of school chatting for abit, until they had to part ways to their homes.

As Izuku was walking home, he had to go trough a small tunnel, when out of nowhere he got ambushed by sludge villain.

Villain: Ahh, perfect meatshield, thanks kid, this means alot to me, just stop struggeling and let me take over.

Villain was saying while saffocating Izuku.

Izuku thought to himself: Is this it, is this how I die. No this can't be, or can. Maybe Kachan was right and I'm really better off dead.

Izuku started to give up, but suddenly, he started getting flashbacks of Katsumi.

Izuku thought: No, I can't give up yet, I still have to tell her.

???: SMAAASH!!!

When Izuku heard that word, he started gasping for air, and saw villain squashed everywhere around. Then he looked up and his eyes widened when he saw his idol no.1 hero AllMight.

AllMight: HAVE NO FEAR YOUNG MAN, BECOUSE I AM HERE!

Izuku: OMG AllMight, I'm your biggest fan thank you for saving me.

AllMight: HAHAHAHA NO THANKS NEEDED YOUNG MAN, BUT COULD YOU HELP ME RESTRAIN THIS VILLAIN!

Izuku: Ofcourse AllMight.

And so they put villain into bottles AllMight had with himself.

AllMight: WELL, THANK YOU BOY, YOU JUST SAVED ME ALOT OF TIME.

Izuku: It was no problém sir.(Come on he is in front of you just ask him already)

AllMight: I HAVE TO GET GOING AND BRING THIS EVILDOER TO JUSTICE, GOODBYE YOUNG MAN

Izuku: Wait, please, I have a question.

AllMight turned back and said: WHAT IS IT?

Izuku: Well you see, my question is.

Izuku took a deep breath and said: CAN I BE A HERO, EVEN WITHOUT A QUIRK?!

AllMight hesitated for the moment with answer, he wasn't sure if he was going to tell what his son needed to hear, but he shook it off since Izuku would find out anyway, so in his eyes, he was sparing his son of finding harsh truth the hard way.

AllMight: I AM SORRY, BUT YOU CAN'T, THE TRUTH AT THE MATTER IS THAT SOME VILLAINS CAN'T BE BEATEN WITHOUT A QUIRK, SO NO, YOU CAN'T BE A HERO WITHOUT A QUIRK.(I am sorry son, but this is for your own good, I hope that one day you'll understand.)

When Izuku heard those words, his whole world shattered into pieces, and felt tears trying to get from his eyes, but he was able to hold them inside, as he replaced sadness with something else, he started to feel something he didn't felt in long time. It was anger, Izuku was angry, no he was furious than not even his idol, who is supposed to tell everybody to follow their dreams, didn't believed in him.

AllMight then jumped away and turned villain to authorities.

Izuku then went home, made himself diner, becouse no part of his so called family cares about him and taken from kitchen few plastic trash bags. Then once he got to his room, he started tearing off all hero related stuff and throwing it into the trash bags. All his posters, books, action figures and everything else. And he did it all with face of pure rage.

After he taken the „trash" out, he thought to himself that it would be better to calm down abit, when suddenly his phone rang. Izuku looked who was calling him and saw it was Katsumi.

Izuku: Hey Kat, is something wrong, you never call this late.

Katsumi: Well, I was just wondering if you wanna hangout tomorrow, since it will be Saturday.

Izuku: Ow, yeah, I would love to, what about at 12:30 at Central Plaza?

Katsumi: That sounds perfect to me, see ya tomorrow then Izu.

Izuku: Okay, see ya Kat.

Izuku hang up and thought: I better get my anger out of my system before I'll go meet with Kat. It will be best if I will just go to sleep and let my nightmares do the trick.

Izuku then lied into his bed and fallen asleep, curious how will tomorrow end up for him.

Well there you have it, another chapter will come  out later. See ya