6.1. New Home

Time skip to Nezu's office.

Sentinels with Katsumi arrived to principal's office.

Izuku: Ok Kat, wait for us here.

Katsumi nodded and Izuku knocked on the door.

Nezu: Come in!

Izuku: Nezu, Nolan, you said that you will give us more info on our mission right?

Nolan: That is correct. Like I said, you will be bodyguards for 2-A and this school.

Nezu: We have prepared dorms in 2-A's dorm building, so you will be able to keep close eye on them.

Nolan: Venom, Reaper, you will also enroll here as students into 2-A, of course only temporarily until mission is over. Do you understand your objective?

Sentinels: Yes sir!

Nolan: Perfect, you can go, good luck. (Especially you Izuku, you will need it.)

Nezu: You will get your schedule from Aizawa when you will get to dorms.

Izuku: Understood Nezu.

Sentinels then walked out from office to Katsumi, which was waiting outside of office.

Katsumi: So, how did it go?

Izuku: We will share dorms with your class, plus me and Josh will have classes with you.

Katsumi: That is amazing, come on, I will take you there.

Katsumi grabbed Izuku's hand and started dragging him to dorms, meanwhile others were laughting about how funny it looked to see Izuku being dragged around like test dummy.

Now they all arrived in front of their dorm building.

Izuku: I have to admit, this looks alot better than I thought.

Luke: Yeah, no joke.

Josh: Well, ladies first.

They all went inside, but once they got there, everybody looked at them: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?

Aizawa: Calm down, Nezu hired them to guard you guys.

Sero: Guard us?

Aizawa: Yes, Nezu arranged it so they are moving in here, so you better behave.

Izuku: Also, me and Josh here are going to be in your class, that reminds me. Aizawa, Nezu told us that you have our schedule.

Aizawa smirked and handed them their schedules.

Izuku/Josh: Thanks

Aizawa: Well, I will leave you guys alone so you can get to know eachother.

Aizawa then left the dorm building.

Izuku: Allright guys, we have 4 rooms here, so who will be with who?

Ace: I will be with Grimm.

Cage: I am with Rock.

Josh: Sorry bro, I must leave you alone, you know Luke is scared of loneliness.

Izuku chuckled: Fine then, let's unpack.

Time skip after unpacking

After they finished unpacking, all of them went downstairs where was already everybody from 2-A waiting for them.

Iida: Hello, my name is Tenia Iida. I am also class president and I would like us all to get along.

Izuku: I don't think you have to worry about that.