1.4. Goodbye Hell, Hello Future

As doctor opened doors into Katsumi's room, Izuku got chill down his spine, but he still went inside. What he saw afterwards absolutely broke his heart. He was looking at Katsumi connected to alot of machines and tubes.

Then Katsumi's family came in and Mitsuki fallen on her knees when she saw state which her daughter was in. Katsuki then grabbed Izuku by the collar and said: This is all your fault, if she didn't know you, she would be fine and not here Deku.

When he heard those words, Izuku could think only about one thing: He is right, this is my fault, everything is my fault, I really just bring suffering to everybody I care about, that is what I really just am.

Izuku then said: You're right Kachan, this is my fault, I'll just go and take your advise.

Katsuki then let go of Izuku from shock, becouse he knew exactly what he was implying on.

Once Izuku was free, he rushed from the room with tears in eyes.

When he was outside the hospital, he saw AllMight carrying Izuku's mother and sister into the dark alley. Izuku didn't wanted to know anything, but his body wasn't listening to him, and went to the dark alley aswell.

Izuku was at total shock from what he saw. He was looking at his whole family, but AllMight was nowhere to be found. Izuku was confused for moment, but he was smart and put 2 and 2 together. Still that wasn't enought to calm his shock, it even made it worse, becouse his father was lying to him his whole life and just a day ago destroyed his dream. That was the last drop for Izuku.

Izuku: Dad?

Izuku's family looked at him in shock.

Toshinory: Son, wait, I can explain.

Izuku: EXPLAIN, yeah right, explain to me why you were lying to me my entire life and destroyed my dreams, HOW can you explain something like that.

Toshinory just stayed silent becouse he knew Izuku was right.

Izuku was looking at him with extremely angry expression, but when he saw that this conversation isn't getting anywhere, he just turned around and started running as fast as he could.

Toshinory: IZUKU, PLEASE WAIT!

But it was in vain, Izuku was long gone, and so Izuku went to his school to take his life like Bakugo advised him.

Izuku ran up the stairs to the roof and walked to the edge.

Izuku: So, this is it huh, I hope you are glad world, you oficially made me give up.

Izuku then walked to the edge and looked down.

???: I think you are about to make one hell of a mistake kid.

Izuku turned around to look at older man in black suit with white hair and clap over his eye.

Izuku: My whole life is a mistake, I think one more won't make a difference.

???: Really, why do you think that?

Izuku: This world just wants me dead, I was bullied my whole life becouse I am quirkless, my family doesn't give a damn about me and only person I ever loved is now in coma becouse of me, are those reasons enought?

???: That sounds tough, what is your name kid?

Izuku: Izuku, Izuku Yagi sir.

???: Hello Izuku, my name is Nolan, tell me, how did it felt when this world was walking over you.

Izuku was abit confused but answered: I felt angry and sad, but above it all I felt so weak.

Nolan: Then what would you tell me if I said there is a way you could became strong.

Izuku: How, I tried everything, but it never helped.

Nolan: Say kid, have you ever heard of Sentinel Organization?

Izuku was shocked and abit scared.

Nolan: From that reaction I can tell you heard that name before, but from the wrong people.

Izuku: What do you mean, wrong people?

Nolan: Tell me, what do you know about them?

Izuku: I heard they are mercenaries, who kill whoever gets in their way.

Nolan: I see, what if I told you that description is absolutely wrong.

Izuku looked at him in disbelief, but after everything he went trough, it couldn't suprise him if Nolan was telling the truth.

Izuku: Okay, so who are Sentinels really?

Nolan: Sentinels are goverment organization to deal with threats heroes can't deal with. Terrorist attacks, wars ect., we aren't mercenaries, we are soldiers.

Izuku looked at Nolan and said: Okay, so how could I become strong?

Nolan looked at Izuku with a gentle smile and said: I can see in your eyes that you are a warrior kid, how would you like to become a Sentinel, and show this world that you will never be weak again.

Nolan offered his hand to Izuku. He was hesitating for a second, but he made up his mind and shaked Nolan's hand.

Nolan: Welcome between Sentinels, Izuku Yagi, this is your first step to greatness.

Izuku and Nolan then left the school grounds and went to Nolans car.

Izuku: Nolan, I have some places to go, could you take me there please?

Nolan: You don't have to ask, I originally wanted to take you to base right now, but it's no preblem if you have to settle something first.

Izuku: Thank you Nolan.

Izuku first wanted to his home, but he didn't want to risk encounter with his „family", so he sneaked trough his window. Once he was in his room, he wrote a note to his family and a letter for his next stop.

Nolan then took Izuku to hospital, he went to Katsumi's room, where he saw doctor. He walked up to him and asked: Hello doctor?

Doctor: Yes young man?

Izuku: Could you please give this letter to Katsumi if she wakes up please, it's important.

Doctor: Ok, but wouldn't it be better to give this to her family than me?

Izuku: We aren't on best terms now, can you promise to keep this secret, just between us until she wakes up.

Doctor: Alright then, you have my word.

Izuku: Thank you doctor.

Izuku then left the hospital and got intu Nolan's car.

Nolan: So, are you ready for your new life?

Izuku: More then ever before Nolan.

Nolan stepped on the gas and dissapeared in the night with Izuku.

And end of 1. ark. I hope you enjoyed it.