5.5. Test

We are now going to Sentinel teams who just arrived back to location of heroes.

Izuku: Ok heroes, you can go and secure it there, no enemies should be there now.

Nezu: You heard Venom, go and secure the area.

Most of heroes nodded and left Sentinels with the rest.

Izuku: Man, this was fun.

Josh: Said the only one who wasn't squashed by a bird monster.

Ace: Totally

Izuku/Venom: Ow come on.

Sentinels laughted as students of 2-A approached them.

Izuku: Do you want something?

Izumi: We just wanted to check on you.

Izuku: We are totally fine, nobody died, except those guards am I right?

Sentinels chuckled: Yeah

Momo: How can you joke like that about killing people.

Izuku: Ow wait, you are those kind of people who think that killing somebody is wrong. Right?

2-A ex Katsumi: Yeah

Izuku: The thing is that this opinion is total bullshit. If you think that you can win everytime just by knocking enemy out, you are total fools who will die gross and painful death very soon.

This statement made all of class 2-A shake in fear, only Katsumi wasn't becouse she realized this long time ago.

Izuku: Also, don't think I am just trying to scare you here. There are thousands of criminals who killed even more heroes and are still free becouse those heroes let themselves get killed by them, rather than kill those criminals first. And all of it just becouse some stupid moral code, which was created by even more stupid people. What is even worse is that this moral code is the reason why criminals are still appearing.

Mina: What do you mean by that?

Izuku: Criminals keep appearing becouse they know that heroes will go and put them into prison even at cost of their life, which gives villains advantage. Villains are rarely scared of prison becouse they most of time don't have anything to lose, but that is also why they are scared of us Sentinels. We can do whatever we want with them. We can put them into prison, BUT we can also kill or torture them and that what they are scared of. Just imagine how much would crime rate drop down if heroes had permission to kill.

Katsumi: Izu honey, they get it ok.

Izuku sighned: I really hope so.

Denki: Why are you calling him honey?

Katsumi: Why do you care? I can call my boyfriend however I want to, right?

2-A: BOYFRIEND!?

Izuku/Katsumi: You heard her/me.

Izumi: When did that happened?

Katsumi: Not important right now. Izu, you should go rest with others.

Izuku kissed Katsumi on cheek.

Izuku: As you wish Kat.

Izuku winked at her and with other Sentinels walked away leaving blushing Katsumi and her classmates.

Katsuki: Do you mind telling me since when are you with that useless idiot Deku!

Katsumi: I would advise you to shut up before you will get hurt Katsuki, besides I am sure that you wouldn't say that to his face now. Also I have no obligation to answer any of your questions.