2.3. Our New Strength

Izuku woke up on the ground, still in the same grey room where they send him for his symbiote.

Izuku: Ok, let's try what can I do real fast.

Izuku started doing veird poses, koncentrating and so on, until he heard somebody laughting. Then he turned to his left side to see a black mass with white eyes and razor sharp teeth.

Izuku: What is so funny?

Venom: Sorry, I can't help it, you just looked so funny.

Izuku: So, you are Venom right.

Venom: Not entirely, since the two of us are now one, it is more accurate to say, we are Venom.

Izuku: Ow, yeah you said something like that, but can you tell me how to use that power you just gave me.

Venom: I'll show you later, for now, let's just go, I'm not entirely sure if your friends will have as much luck as you.

Izuku: Good point.

Izuku knocked on the door.

Izuku: Hello, can you open, I am alive.

The doors then opened and Izuku walked out to see Josh already made it aswell.

Izuku: Josh, so you made it huh.

Josh: Yeah, and I think I got perfect fit for myself right Carnage?

Suddenly red mass appeared at Josh's right side.

Carnage: Totally my man.

Izuku: Hey Venom, why won't you come out to say hi aswell.

Venom then appeared too.

Venom: So Carnage, you found yourself partner. This guy must be something.

Carnage chuckled: Ow Venom, do I hear concern in your voice?

Before Venom could say anything Luke came out of his room.

Luke: Hey guys, so everybody alive?

Izuku and Josh nodded

Luke: Oh, are those your buddies?

Josh/Izuku: They sure are.

Luke: Riot why won't you say hello.

White mass then appeared from Luke's body

Riot: So you really did it huh?

Carnage/Venom: Yeah

Luke: So what now?

Nolan: Now you will continue your training ofcourse.

Izuku: Why was I expecting anything else?

Luke and Josh laughted

Time skip to training ground Alpha

Nagumo: Okay ladies, since you just got your powers, we will focus on how you can use them. The only problem is that this is something you have to figure out on your own, so from this point, I'll just supervise you, but I won't influence your training unless nescesarry, are we clear?

Guys: Yes sir!

And so, they started training on their own.

After first month, Josh and Carnage got hold on their morph power and were able to shapeshift parts of their body like making blades hrom arms and so on. But they also found out Carnage was vulnerable towards fire.

The third month, Luke and Riot understood their power, which was strong healing factor and super strenght. Their weakness wasn't fire but sound waves.