5.2. Confrontation With Past

Ok, we will make time skip few minutes before Izuku's arrival to U.A. (It's 14:00)

We will now join heroes in meeting room inside U.A.

Nezu: Is everybody here?

Everyone: Yes!

Nezu: Very well, as you all know, we are planning to raid one of factories that belong to League of Villains, but before we get to plan, I called a friend of mine to send us some help.

AllMight: Really, who is that friend?

Nezu: General Nolan, he is in part of Sentinel Organization.

Everybody: WHAT!?

Psychonia(Inko): Why would you hire some mercenaries, and since when are you friend with them?

Nezu: Calm down please, I can assure you that nothing will happen. Nolan told me he is sending here 7 of his best man.

Endevour: Only 7, that is pathetic. They will die before they step into fight.

Nezu: I can promise that won't bet he case, Nolan can see with one eye better than most people with both, so if he says that they are the best, then I would advise you to not mess with them.

Suddenly they could hear helicopter comming.

Nezu: That must be them, let's greet our guests.

Nezu with other heroes and students went outside right at moment of landing. Once helicopter landed, the back door opened revealing Izuku, his brothers and Dusk squad with masks on faces already.

Izuku: Good afternoon principal Nezu, I am Major General Venom, Nolan send us here to help you out.

Nezu: It's pleasure to meet you Major General Venom, come inside please.

Izuku: Alright, give us minute sir.

Nezu looked abit confused at Izuku with the rest.

Izuku: Ace, Grimm, you know what to do.

Ace/Grimm: Yes sir!

Ace and Grimm then left.

Nezu: Mind telling where did they went?

Izuku: Recon

Nezu: I don't think that was nescessary, we already scouted the place.

Izuku: Better safe than sorry, wouldn't you agree.

Nezu: That is truth.

Izuku: Allright sir, lead the way.

Nezu then took Izuku and rest back to meeting room.

Nezu: Allright, now that we are all here, we will talk about a plan. General Venom, would you mind?

Izuku: Not at all sir. From our current intel, it is safe to assume there are about 50 guards. 7 snipers at roof, 28 outside and rest is inside at first and second floor. Me and Sentinels will go there and take care of them, heroes will meanwhile make sure civilians are safe, don't interfere until we give permission. Any questions?

Endevour: I have one, who the hell you think you are, just walk in here and act like some bigshot and on top of that tell us to do nothing!

Nezu: Endevour, that is enought, Venom has made plan clear and I agree with his judgement.

Izuku: Besides, it's not like you can go there and kill them, right mister no.2 hero.

Endevour got angry but stayed silent.