Shouto gets jealous of a Nintendo Switch

It all begins on a day Katsuki's body decides to betray him, and catch a really bad cold.

"I'm going to school, and you can't stop me." Katsuki says.

He frowns, arms folded and eyes glassy. Yet, his gaze is piercing and so unyielding. Shouto thinks it's adorable.

Katsuki's shirt falls haphazardly on his shoulders, buttons mismatched and he's still in his boxers. His face is redder than a cherry, even more red than when he's angry.

Turning him to an ice-cube isn't half bad. 

It's tempting, and Shouto actually considers it while he stares back at Katsuki with the same sturdy force. In his hand, a blanket that's soft enough to call anyone back to slumber on any day, presents itself as his only weapon.

He exhales.

"Katsuki, just take this blanket and sleep. You're temperature is higher than your grades."

The plea falls on deaf ears of this defiant, feverish teenager whose grades are in fact higher than his fever as Katsuki tells Shouto incessantly. Shouto really doesn't care.

"Who cares if your grades are higher anyway when mine are higher than both your fever and your grades? Get in bed." Shouto says.

Katsuki snorts in spite of how stuffy his nose must be. 

"You're not getting me to sleep with that blanket no matter how fucking soft it looks, half and half. School. I need to go to school."

"When you look like death?"

"I am completely fucking peachy. I took medicine."

He didn't, and he knows it. The four walls of this room know it. Shouto's cat knows it.

"Don't lie." 

A cough, so abrupt that it sounds painful, forces its way through Katsuki's throat and Shouto puts a hand on his own neck, wincing. Why is his boyfriend so fucking stubborn?

When the wheezing ends, Katsuki slumps, and his stance of power falls away with the stubborn glint in his eyes. Now he just looks like a child. He'd kill Shouto for even letting it cross his mind, but too bad. He'll never know.

 Shouto wraps the blanket around Katsuki and he doesn't fling it off. Thank god.

"You don't actually think you'll survive with such a bad fever do you, kitten?" Shouto asks.

"I can do what I want."

"Except today. Get in bed."

"No."

"If you do, I'll give you cuddles."

"I said no."

Shouto hates himself but-

"I'll bring my Nintendo switch."

"Fine."

Shouto feels betrayed.

"Actually, get your ass in bed. No games for bad boys."

"What-"

"Move it."

After that, Shouto's been jealous of a fucking Nintendo.

***

Now, Shouto isn't the possessive type. He has no qualms with his boyfrend sitting in Kirishima's lap nor with him holding Ashido's hand. He even lets him cuddle with Izuku... sometimes. 

But that Nintendo switch. 

He has some problems with that now.

He seethes at the thing the moment Katsuki lays eyes on it's innocent form laying on the mess of sheets that is Shouto's bed. His eyes practically sparkle at its presence.

He watches the Nintendo, then at Katsuki, and then at the Nintendo again.

 Not today Satan. You're not winning today.

 Shouto takes the Nintendo up, face perfect and blank when Katsuki tries to reach for it. "I'm gonna play with it now, Katsuki."

Katsuki groans. "Oh come on. Let me get a chance."

Not till Katsuki's eyes sparkle like that when he looks at Shouto.

"Another time."

Katsuki, the little demon, has the audacity to look at him with pout Shouto hardly ever sees him make and he's weak already. Katsuki eyes are just too much-

"Fine, you can have it."

The Nintendo switch is already out of his hands.

"Awesome." Katsuki says.

Shouto doesn't know what to do with himself.

***

Hi, I'm back yall~

This is the start of a whole other crack series. Poor Shouto, and that stupid Nintendo he decided to buy-

And Happy Valentines Day!~ <3