It's A Date

Lol, why can't somebody ask me out??

Hope you enjoy!

________________

Katsuki tells himself he'll ask Shouto to hang out with him at his favourite coffee shop now because, he was not a wuss.

But shit, he feels like a wuss now that's he's standing infront of the boy, in Shouto's room.

Katsuki looks him in the eye, but, he will fucking ignore how much he wants to look away from his pretty face.

Oh wait, scratch that. His pretty stupid face. Katsuki passes a hand through his hair to stall on time as the words he meant to say die in his throat as soon as he is allowed into the room. Maybe he should've taken Eijiro's advice to write a note instead.

"What did you want to ask me, Katsuki?" Shouto asks casually.

"Will you be quiet and let me think about how to put this into fucking words dipshit?" Katsuki hisses out but, he didn't mean to snap. Thank fuck, Shouto isn't in any way or form affected by it.

"Okay, I'll be waiting." Shouto says.

It reminds Katsuki that they've just hung around eachother that much for Shouto not to be bothered by his prickly personality. That or maybe Katsuki's gone soft.

He feels more embarrassed with the second option, now that he ponders.

At some point after that, Katsuki tells his brain to fuck off and ends up going with whatever sentence pops into his head first. That sentence happens to be this.

"Half and half no, Shouto, your coming with me to that coffee shop tomorrow, or else you die."

Meh. It could have been worse, he thinks.

He sees Shouto grin at him and it's so warm, how his eyes crinkle a little. Now Katsuki wants to hug him. But yeah, no.

"It's a date then." Shouto says while he walks toward his desk chair.

Katsuki sputters at the comment.

"No it's not." He replies dumbly.

'I mean, I'm not opposed to the idea but, that's not the fucking the point-'

   The dual haired teen looks over his shoulder and gives him a confused eyebrow raise.

"It's an expression." He says bluntly but, Katsuki can see the playful glint in his eyes.

   Not to mention how his lips twitch up and implies just how bad he is at hiding his smirk.

   Katsuki clicks his tongue and stares right into his mismatched eyes. Shouto eyes spell a challenge and Katsuki isn't about to settle for defeat.

"Shuddup halfie, I knew it was an expression. Just never thought your social inadequate ass would know it."

Who was he kidding? What kind of shit excuse is that? A baby could come up with better.

The smirk the Todoroki tried to cover up spreads across his face like a wild fire and oh boy does he look so hot like that. (Pun intended??)

"Oh really, now?" Shouto says with more emotion than Katsuki thinks he's ever heard from the boy. His voice drops it little lower and he walks back up to the blonde. Katsuki's voice hitches.

Shouto knows what fucking he's doing. Sly fuck.

The blond feels heat creep up his neck and he growls.

"Whatever, Half ass trash." He says, turning away before the heat reaches his cheeks.

"Hey, I thought I said for you to call me Shouto." The boy mumbles, and Katsuki could practically hear him pouting now.

He turns around and realizes too late just how close their faces are. He can feel Shouto's breath on his lips and he shudders.

The playful atmosphere is suddenly damped by a cloud of something unknown to them both and it fills the room like overused perfume. The silence is deafening but, it's not as horrible as the sudden anticipation Katsuki feels in his very being.

"Katsuki... can I kiss you?" Shouto  asks with a shaking breath, like he's suddenly unsure of himself after the stunt he just pulled on the blonde. Being all sexy and shit.

Katsuki closes his eyes and sighs with a forced harshness.

"Sure, whatever."

It doesn't take long for a warm lips to be on his and it feels like the sudden feeling flipped a switch in him. Katsuki leans in to the kiss places his hands around Shouto's neck running hands through his messy hair.

Shouto's lips aren't as soft as they look but that doesn't stop Katsuki's whole body from burning under the sudden wave of pleasure he feels.
Shouto sighs into his lips, placing  his hands on Katsuki's hips and sqeezes. Katsuki's lets out a low hum and moves even closer so that their bodies are flushed together.

Katsuki doesn't know what he's doing. He doesn't know if Shouto knows what he's doing either. All he understands is that this feels good and he wants more.

But, as soon as the kiss started, it's over and Katsuki feels himself chase after Shouto's lips as his eyes flutter open.

The dual haired teen chuckles but, Katsuki's already partially in a daze. He wonders briefly if this is what feeling high is like. Just in a Souto form. He banishes the thought as it comes.

No one can save him from the stupid fuzzy feeling in his chest and, dare he say that he doesn't actually want to be saved.

"Yeah, fine. You win." Katsuki says, breathless. He pinches Shouto's cheek as petty revenge for his unfair advantage of being sexy.

Shouto hisses and half glares at him but, the blonde pays no mind. He uses the same hand he pinched Shouto with to now caress it and huffs.

"It's..it's a date then." Katsuki says in defeat.

"Yeah, it is." Todoroki responds.

Katsuki never knew losing could feel this amazing.

___________________

Word coubt: 949

So uh.. I've never written that before. It's not much but yea, hope you enjoyed!

*nervously slinks away*

Really wish someone could ask my pathetic ass out tho-

Edit: got asked out by who I wanted to ask me out. :D Ahuehue~

Oh and a bonus:

Katsuki: do you enjoy watching me suffer you bastard?!

Shouto: yes, it's quite enjoyable

Katsuki: tch, at least sound remorseful

Shouto: why should I lie to the audience?

Katsuki: I can't believe yo- wait audience?!

Shouto: didn't you know? They're people watching us

Katsuki: rephrase that

Shouto: but it's true

Katsuki: Rephrase it!

Shouto: but it's tru-

Katsuki: fuck it. Just be quiet-

Izuku who had been there the whole time: are you two done? The fanfic's already over

Shouto: oh, it is?

Katsuki: what fanfic?!

Izuku: you didn't know? There are peopl-

Katsuki: you know what? Nevermind.

***