Silence in The Common Room

The shit I randomly came up with other than the word potato.

Have fun questioning your life choices!!

_______

Katsu…I have a problem." Todoroki frowns in what looks like frustration. The blonde looks up from his phone, glaring absolute daggers at his boyfriend.

"What the fuck do you want half and half? I'm trying to find something here." He growls, slouching on the couch in the common room.

"Don't be like that to your boyfriend dude, he's totally sulking." Kaminari says, mouth half full with a donut and claiming that he is doing math equations on the floor.

"Who the fuck are you to be telling me what to do?"

Kaminari only shrugs.

"I'm your best man when you guys get married as a matter of fact."

"Say that again and your dead."

Kaminari flinches back in pure fear and then pouted at a laughing Sero not to far from them. Kirishima looks around, victory in his eyes.

"That's because I'm his best bro dude."

"Fuck off shitty hair."

"That's so cruel Bakugo, we know you don't mean what you say." Ashido adds as she also eats donut.

Now that Bakugo thinks about it, it's probably from Sato who was in the kitchen.

"Pfft who says "best bro" dude?" The pikachu blonde comments as if it's the best pick up line on the planet.

Everyone else in the common room responds at the same time.

"Kirishima does."

"Woah woah woah wait a second, why do I feel so attacked?!" The red head looks around betrayed but no one pays any mind to him.

Todoroki doesn't seem to register the comment either, starting back from where he had left off talking while rubbing his cheeks.

"It's something really important that I need to ask."

Bakugo eyes him carefully but doesn't respond. The heterochromatic eyed boy takes this as a sign to continue on.

"It's just that…I can't just..ugh I don't know.."

The poor guy looks about explode from overthinking. At this Bakugo softens and pats the spot beside him without a word. As soon as he does, Todoroki sits down and then flops unto Bakugo's shoulder. The blonde sighs even louder, he thinks finding the picture of him and Shouto could wait.

"What is it candy cane?" It took him all his will power not to flip Ashido off while she gave him with a lopsided smirk.

Someone remind him not to kill a pink bitch later.

He's not good at this comforting and sappy shit but he'll try his best. (Though shitty hair and his shitty friends are not helping his situation.)

Todoroki groans loudly beginning to speak again.

"I…I…"

"Yes?"

Okay, being patient is much easier than he thought.

"It's just that..."

"I'm listening."

Well, don't snap Katsuki. Be a supportive boyfriend.

"Well you see…"

You know what? Screw it.

"Just fucking say the shit you idiot!"

Nevermind trying to be a loving. This is absolute bullshit!

Todoroki sniffles with a now more distressed  expression and then suddenly clings to the other while looking up at the sky(that does not exist because they're in a bloody dorm for frick frack's sake). He puts his other hand on his forehead for a more dramatic effect.

"I can't choose between coke and pepsi."

The noise in the common room vanishes. All eyes are trained on none other than Todoroki Shouto.

"Yooo Todoroki that is illegal."

"You tryna get yourself killed bro?"

"T-Todoroki..you really shouldn't tell Kacchan..um th-"

"You guys! I taught him that!" Kaminari jumps for joy. Ashido slaps him behind the head and simaltaneously tries not to die of laughter.

"I am in a fucking abyss of assholes."

Bakugo is done. Totally done.

Toot toot.