Oreos Make Everything Better

Oreos! And uh.. spelling errors may be present. Beware

***

Katsuki has yet to take a bath.

The bathroom isn't even that far away and still, he can't bring himself to be all that ashamed about it. Even if his mother won't shut up about hygiene.

Well...

Okay, maybe he's a little peeved with himself, but that feeling hasn't gotten him off his bed yet.

He's not sure when it will.

His mind's already occupied with the snacks he has piled on the left side if his bed, like his own little all you can eat buffet in his extremely horrendous looking room.  Clothes are sprawled everywhere, shoes are lost in the piles like needles in a hay stack.

Quarantine has been uneventful, minus the few video calls he's gotten in between from his friends, calls that have... dwindled a bit. (Much to his disappointment.)

Everyone's been left to their own devices, at first glad that they had a little time off from school, but eventually it set in. Hard.

The ever so clear monotony, the constant panic, and the feeling of not being able to do much of anything about it except listen for the next bad thing to happen mercilessly piled on one another like garbage left to fester.

Katsuki feels his enthusiasm chip away and crumble every time he wakes up in the morning only to see his same old stupid wardrobe standing at the wall farthest from his sloppily made bed and the heaps of clothes he hasn't bothered to clean up because, who is he cleaning it for? The mosquitos that come to visit his room occasionally?

He sighs, pulling up another tin if lays to eat, but ends up resting it back down. He shouldn't have anymore of that. He's eating out of boredom at this point.

Instead he manages to find the will power to take a bath and he takes the chance now because he doesn't know when's the next time he'll feel the need to get up.

***

Ah yes. It's noon and he's clean.

Katsuki's missed that feeling of freshness. The strong smell of bath soap, that burns his eyes. He yawns.

Now he can take a na-

He's only half way dressed when he hears his mom shouting for him. Her voice, although loud, sounding a bit bewildered.

"Katsuki! Someone's here to see you!"

What? Who in their right mind would step outside in these troubling tim-

"It's your boyfriend!" She shouts after a pause and Katsuki can hear her asking Shouto to come inside.

"What the fuck?" He mumbles, pulling his red hoodie on while he makes his way out of his sorry excuse for a room to the front.

He's greeted with a strange sight.

Mitsuki's dripping an excessive amount of hand sanitizer into Shouto's his hands like he's supposed to be the new sanitizer dispenser for the house. Shouto is just stading there with his arms outstretched.