E P I S O D E 0 0 0 9

𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞   𝐜 𝐨 𝐧 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐥

𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐜 𝐨 𝐧 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐥

"Mom, why are we here?" Eight whined as she looked around and saw miles of nothing but grass.

"Well, hun, I didn't need you to burn down my beautiful trees," said Ella with a happy James in her arms.

"Okay mommy, the first to step to taking control is well, knowing what type of power you hold," James explained from his grandmother's arms.

Eight sighed and nodded.

How the fuck did she know what type of power she had? All her life she went doing what she knew. Lifting stuff, reading minds, waving around a lasso, and teleporting.

After reading her father's journals she reads she has immense power living inside her, but how does she activate it?

Closing her eyes she got thinking.

"Number Eight! Wake up!" the voice of Reginald Hargreeves shouted.

Eight gasped and sat right up, breathing heavily, looking all over the place, and then her blue eyes landed on her father. Quickly she gripped him into a hug.

"Dad I saw the world, it was in flames, nothing survives nothing..." The young blonde cried.

The older man gripped the small child in his arms, soothing her hair as she cried, "It's alright, I'm here to help."

But what he had seen was unnatural. The minute he had stepped into the room, it was burning. The walls crack under the pressure of the heat. Her body glowing and looking as she never had before.

This was a new discovery of her powers, and this one was the one that made things special.

"Luther if you don't stop this instant..." Eight threatened as several stones floated around her.

"Or what? You're going to throw rocks at me?" Luther taunted.

Eight narrowed her eyes, "Luther you better tell me what Five actually said," she said, not feeling as the courtyard began to feel a bit hotter. Just as the rocks around her began to turn red behind her.

"Oh, that you were just an experiment for him? To see if you'd actually believe he liked you?" Luther replied not really thinking, I mean does he ever?

Luther's eyes widened as he saw the flaming rocks being thrown at him. Luckily he ducked in time avoiding getting hit. As he looked back at her, he was surprised by what he saw. It was Eight and her hair was floating above her head, just as her body was glowing a golden hue.

"You don't want to lie to me Luther, not today not ever," she hissed and mentally threw him towards one of the walls.

"Hey aren't you Reginald's daughter?" An older man asked as he looked at the little girl in a uniform sitting in a chair.