E P I S O D E 0 0 0 7

𝐣 𝐚 𝐦 𝐞 𝐬   𝐡 𝐚 𝐫 𝐠 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 𝐯 𝐞 𝐬

"Who's Harold Jenkins?" asked Allison, looking from the paper to her siblings stuck in younger bodies.

Five finished the coffee and flung behind him not caring, "I don't know, yet," he said.

"But we do know he might be responsible for the apocalypse," Eight said, her hands in her skirt pockets, "So we have to find him and we have to do it now," she finished.

Luther raised an eyebrow, "How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" He asked.

"We don't know," responded Eight looking over at her confused siblings.

Diego looked at her, "Wait, so you just know his name? That's it?" He asked this time stepping forward.

Eight cocked her head as she felt goosebumps grace her skin. She was clueless as to why, but it didn't seem to be good.

"There's gotta be a hundred Harold Jenkinses in the city," Diego finished.

Snapping out of her trance, she looked over at Diego and shrugged, "Well, we better start looking then," She offered the siblings

Allison looked at the two uniformed couples, "I'm sorry but am I the only one that's skeptical here?" she asked around, "I mean, how exactly do you know all of about what's his name?"

Five began to fidget and this caught Eight's attention, she turned to him and silently brushed her hand on his arm to ask what's wrong. He just pursed his lips and shook his head and looked back at Allison, "Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?"

"Oh yeah, I remember those guys," said Klaus scratching his head.

Diego scoffed and looked at the two, "Yeah, the ones that attacked us while you were getting drunk," he tried.

Eight lifted her finger, "Incorrect, we got drunk after I left, darling," she corrected looking at her brother with a smug smile.

"They were sent by the Temps Commission to stop us from coming back," Five continued ignoring Eight's words, "and preventing the end of life on earth."

Allison's face was screwed up in confusion, "The Temps what?"

Eight rolled her eyes this time, "Our former employer. They monitor all of time and space. To make sure that whatever is supposed to happen...happens. They believe the apocalypse is coming in three days," she tried explaining to the group.

"So we went to the Commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics, 'Protect Harold Jenkins', so he must be responsible for the apocalypse," Five finished explaining to his family that still were looking very much confused.