E P I S O D E 0 0 0 1

𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔲𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔲𝔭

"In five...four...three...two...This is Jim Hellerman, reporting live for Channel 2 News outside of the Capital West Bank at Main and Sixth. A group of heavily armed stormed the bank not three hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages...."

INSIDE the bank was a tall buff man, yelling into his walkie talkie telling others to get a move on. Yelling at the civilians to move out of the way. "Shit!" he yelled exasperatedly.

Behind him, a teenager came out wearing her school uniform, and a mask shielding her eyes. Her walk wasn't afraid, if anything she was prepared and ready. A small smile hung on her face. The man turned around and spotted her, not suspecting or afraid of the girl. "Hey get back with the others," he yelled at her.

"I heard a rumor," she told him a smile on her face, with hands clasped behind her back.

"What? What'd ya say?" he asked her, confused.

This time she leaned in, and placed her hand over her mouth, "I heard a rumor, that you shot your friend in the foot," Allison said to him.

The man leaned back as his eyes clouded white and clicked his gun towards another man. "Hey, dude, What the hell!" he said just before he was shot and went falling towards the ground, his gun going off on the glass windows behind him.

From the outside people could hear the gunshots ring, scaring many civilians and news crews alike. On the roof, a figure could be seen running, jumping through the ceiling, and landing on one of the burglars. The figure had been Luther who had thrown the guy out the bank's front window. Those outside see the body roll around like a rag doll.

His brother, Diego, threw his knives through the air, "Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives," from the force the man was embedded onto the wall. The knives go deep enough to kill the man and leave blood trails behind.

"Get back you freaks!" the man who was previously taken over by Allison's rumor yelled jumping onto the counter and pointing his gun at them.

"Be careful there buddy," Diego taunted, not afraid a smile gracing his face.