E P I S O D E 0 0 0 3

𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔞𝔲𝔩𝔱 𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔪𝔞𝔫

𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔞𝔲𝔩𝔱 𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔪𝔞𝔫

IT had been morning, and Eight was in between the sheets snoring her life away

IT had been morning, and Eight was in between the sheets snoring her life away. Her hair is a literal bird nest, her headband scattered on the floor. She was hugging a small pillow. In her dreams, she lived happily on a tree farm where she had pet cows.

That was until she felt someone removing her sock. The blonde turned on her body and kicked with her other foot, but they caught her ankle.

"God, Eight, I was going to clean your wound," Five grunted, throwing her leg back down on the mattress.

Eight hummed, "Oh, well carry on," she said with a smile and lifted her leg to him.

Five rolled his eyes but did what he had started. He got an alcohol pad and brushed away the dried blood and placed a bandaid over it. Then reaching to put her sock back on, slowly he trailed it up to her calf and over her knee. His hands brushed the inside of her lower thigh.

"Woah, I'm going to stop you there," Eight said, now pulling it a little higher by her own hand.

"Just lock the door, please one round, I promise," Five whined, removing his blazer, vest, and shirt.

Eight laughed at his desperate voice, she would have never thought of him submitting, "It's all your fault, old man. If you would've got it the first time..." Eight trailed off now cleaning his wound and beginning to stitch it up. Her touch did not help his hellish thoughts.

"Then what?" Five questioned the blonde with messy hair.

"Oh, you know very well," Eight chortled as Five hissed when the needle passed through his skin.

"Well shit," Five sighed frustrated.

"Shit is right darling," Eight said now wiping the blood off his shoulder, "Ok Shrek or Billy the choo-choo band-aid?"

"Billy," Five answered.

"Alright, Shrek it is," Eight said, grabbing one and it so happened to be Puss in Boots.

"I hate you," Five said looking over his shoulder at the blonde.

"And I love you," Eight responded, helping him get his shirt, slowly buttoning it up.