I N T E R M I S S I O N-O N E

IF there is one thing that the Hargreeves siblings have learned about Reginald, is that his weak point was Eight Hargreeves

IF there is one thing that the Hargreeves siblings have learned about Reginald, is that his weak point was Eight Hargreeves. This was proven the day the blonde fell sick and was bedridden all day. She was a stuffy nose and puking all-day type of girl. Grace was in and out of her room checking her vitals, and bringing medicine, and food all day. To make sure the golden child of the family was not bedridden for too long.

Reginald had canceled all training to do the sickness of his little girl, making sure nothing would happen to her. The thing is that only he and Grace were the ones who were allowed to visit the girl. That didn't mean the rest of the lot, didn't try and sneak in. Diego, Ben, Klaus, Vanya, and Five were the ones who made it to visit the sick girl. Each one brings something to bring her a little bit of happiness.

Diego entertains her with his bad dancing, making her laugh at him with his silly moves. Eight couldn't help but want to join, but couldn't due to doctors' orders. So, she just joined by moving her arms and singing along to his funky music choices.

Ben and Klaus were there to make sure she wouldn't miss many of her girly things. Klaus made it his mission to make sure that her toenails and fingernails matched in color. Sure he missed the nail a lot and stained her skin, but it was the thought that counted. At least that's what the boy would repeat every time he went out of the line. Ben was nice enough to learn from Grace how to braid hair. The three spent their lunch talking, well as much as Eight could anyway.

As the two left the room, she fell into a short nap. In hopes of regaining some energy to continue the day. Later on the day, she woke up to be greeted by Vanya and her trusted violin. She would stop by making sure that their father did not know.

Eight enjoyed the sound the strings made, as Vanya was really talented and did really well. While the music played the two imagined that everything was normal, that Eight was not another number in a family filled with extraordinary abilities. That Vanya was treated as nothing, for being considered not special. When the two were alone, Eight made sure to make Vanya feel as special as she could, with powers or without, she had something to be proud of.

When night rolled around, after Grace had tucked her in, wishing her good-night, Five snuck in the room. His powers allowed him to be inside without being detected. The boy looked down at her weak figure. Her blonde hair spread all over the pillows. An almost unnoticeable smile would grace her face