E P I S O D E 0 0 0 2

𝔯𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢

"During extreme weather conditions, a climber possesses the wisdom to determine when evacuation is inevitable

"During extreme weather conditions, a climber possesses the wisdom to determine when evacuation is inevitable...."

GRACE'S bell could be heard throughout the mansion. Signaling breakfast was ready. So all the teens stepped out of their rooms and began heading downstairs, for the first time Five and Eight decided to go as normal people, rather than teleporting there.

Five and Eight side by side along with the other siblings, stood by their chairs waiting for their father.

The clicks of his dress shoes overpowered the sound of the recording floating through the air. Reginald pulled back his chair, and looked around the table, "Sit," he said and thus everyone did.

They all began to eat in silence, all doing their own thing, knowing that Reginald was not paying attention. As he could care less what the group of children did.

Allison and Luther gave each other secret glances, Diego carving onto the chair, while Klaus rolled a joint under the table. Ben read a book like the good boy he was. Eight continued to eat her vegetables. Putting her fork down, and reaching for her napkin, Five's hand gripped hers.

He pointed at his head signaling her to read it, We're leaving today just like I told you.

Eight sighed and nodded, squeezing his hand in hers. It had been something the two wanted to do for the longest time. Especially after Eight found out her portals didn't just take her to different destinations, but just about anywhere. Even in time.

Just as promised the boy began to look at his father trying to catch his attention, but to no avail. So he did what he thought was best to catch his attention. Stabbing a knife on the wooden table. The loud thud made everyone jump. Catching the attention of not only Reginald but his other siblings as well.

"Number Five?" Reginald questioned his odd behavior, not having it with the interruption and disrespect.

"I have a question," he said with a sneer plastered on his face, his hand still gripping the knife embedded in the wooden table.