ஐ Chapter 10

****** UPDATED!!! EDITED *******

Firelight

Bella's POV

Chapter 10: Somewhere Special

****

I couldn’t believe this! They were giving me this? Why and how did they even know? “Do you like it?” Alice asked, still as excited as ever. Like it? How could I not like it? It was beautiful!

I shook my head no. “Love it?” she asked her voice not as excited as before but close enough. I nodded my head, and she smiled.  She started clapping her hands, jumping up and down. “She loves it!” She kept repeating over and over. I had to roll my eyes.

I turned back to the house, my beautiful house. The only thing that would make it perfect was if Edward was in it. I chuckled at the thought and everyone looked at me.

I didn’t pay any attention to them though; I just stared at my new house. It was huge! It looked to be about three stories high; all I knew about it was the outside. By the looks of it from the outside, it was perfect! The house had tannish- brown walls and a tiny stone path that lead to the front door.

A lot of plants covered the house, I could barely see the house with all the trees and bushes and plants, but it was amazing. I couldn’t thank them enough.

I knew if I were human I would have been balling my eyes out like a coward, it was just so beautiful! It hurt to even look at.

“Everything you need is in there; your closet is stocked and packed. And there is even a pool!” Alice squealed, and then suddenly went silent. Oh no, what now?

I turned away from my house, and saw Alice. She was staring into space again. “Future telling?” I guessed. Carlisle just nodded his head; as I watched Alice my eyes flickered to Edward’s face. It was blank too, like Alice’s.

When they’re faces returned to normal, Alice sighed and Edward chuckled. The rest of us looked at each other, we had no idea what was going on, so I turned back to my house. “It’s almost perfect,” I muttered under my breath. I said it a bit too excited; Alice ran over to me with a big frown on her face. “Not perfect? What do you mean? What will make it perfect?”

What would make it perfect? Did that question really need an answer? I’m sure everyone knew by now. I couldn’t even think straight, before the words “Edward,” escaped my mouth. I heard Emmett laughing hard; I knew he would be rolling on the ground soon. What a jerk!

I couldn’t believe I said that out loud! More importantly, to his whole family! Including him! I shouldn’t have said that, I felt so embarrassed.

Esme smiled at me, and I smiled back, before turning my attention to Edward. His face was blank as a ghost, why did I have to say that? “I didn’t, that was, and I’m so… I mean it would be perfect if anyone was living with me, I didn’t mean, well yeah I kind of did, but anyone could, I’m just going to stop talking,” I ranted. I felt so embarrassed, nothing could compare to this moment. Nothing.

Edward chuckled. For the first time, everyone looked in his direction, including me. He was staring at me, his eyes wide. “So you don’t get scared of the dark or something, I guess I could stay with you, that is if Alice doesn’t mind?”

My cold stone heart melted again. I was shocked, did he just say that? He wanted to me in with me? He winked quickly at me, and then smiled. “Um, sure, actually I might get scared. When I sleep I get scared of the dark,” I said. Everyone started laughing.

“So it’s settled? Edward and Bella are going to live together?” Esme asked. I nodded my head; I had no problem with it. “Yeah, sure,” I said. This is going to be great! Edward and I alone, finally! Living together in a house. Wow! I couldn’t wait!