Chapter 7

The Twilight Saga: Firelight

Chapter 7: Edward

Bella's POV

***** 

I knew I shouldn't of done that! I chanted over and over again, in my head. I tried to get it to stay there, but it wouldnt stay. I felt so embarassed, and I knew I couldnt take it back. Edward's just so beautiful, I couldn't take it, I couldn't! I tried to stop myself, but I couldnt.  

It certainly was embarassing, I wished I had better control of myself; what was wrong with me? I never thrown myself at a guy before, I never felt so attracted to another person before, my emotions have never been this hard to control, same with my actions! 

*FLASHBACK*

The short black haired man, the very muscular one, came running out of the house, at full speed. He was carrying a bucket in his hands, my guess of water. He was laughing the whole time, something about his laugh made me kind of annoyed. "Get a room!" He screamed at us, before dumping the bucket over our heads.

I screamed, hissing at him, while Edward growled. He started running back to the house, but before he could get that far, Edward was chasing after him. "Emmett!" Edward screamed, he sounded really pissed off, it was kind of scary.

After a few seconds, they were both inside the house. I was outside, now soaking wet, just thinking. I wanted Edward to come back out, I didnt want to be alone, and I wanted to talk to him some more, he seemed so nice...

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

I sighed, what was I going to do now? My clothes were all soaked, so I had nothing to wear, and I couldn't just go back home. I just found out I was a vampire, I mean, couldn't they at least come out and help me? No, they had to leave me out here!

Maybe I should of followed them? Maybe I was suppose to go to the house, check it out? Maybe someone there could go to my house and pick up some of my clothes?

Without even thinking everything through, I walked very slowly towards the house. It was like my body controled me, it spoke before I could even think of what was happening. Was that part of being a vampire? I didn't like it...

I stopped when I was at the door, it was wide open, but I didn't want to just walk in. It was after all their house, and I couldn't just walk into it.

Though, I couldnt help but stare at the house in awe. It was beautiful! The floors were wood, a nice tanned shade to them, everything looked so modern, so comfortable. In the middle of the living room floor, was a white carpet. Surrounding it, were a bunch of brown and white sofas. There was a  glass coffee table in the middle of the room too, and a flat screen TV on the right wall. 

A figure suddenly popped in my way, the short black haired girl was at the door. "Are you going to come in? I'm sure we wo-." She trailed off into silence. She stood for about half a second, just staring at me, checking me out from head to toe.

I sighed. What now? Then I remembered my soaked clothes. Right. "I've got some clothes for you, follow me," She told me, but before I could answered, she grabbed my hand, and was dragging me through the house, up the stairs.

Everything looked just as beautiful as the living room, I wondered who designed this house? It was beautiful! Whoever did this should be proud...

She led me to another door, and opened it. She pulled me in, though I was silent. I couldnt move I couldnt speak, I could only stare. The room was so big! Though I knew I wouldn't wear any of it, i found it  was still nice to look at. She had pulled me into a closet.