Chapter 9

Firelight

Chapter 9: Goodbye

Bella's POV

****

"Dad I'm going to miss you so much," I examined.

 If I were still human I would have been crying my eyes out. "You to Bells, you to," Charlie said. It wasn't like him to cry, but this time was different. Who knows how long I'd be gone? Probably my whole life! I get to call Charlie, but if I see him in person he'd know I look different.

"Isabella, are you ready to go?" Rose asked me. She was pretending to be the head minister.

"Yes, I am ready," I pretended to cry, I hugged Charlie, saying goodbye, then walked out the door to my new life. This was all I could do now, I had to let go.

I got in Rose's car and we were off.

I sighed. "I'm really going to miss him," I mumbled. Rose turned her head to me, her eyes held sorrow, sympathy. She smiled. "We know, but it's going to be okay,"

****

We got to the house in no time, as soon as we were close enough in the driveway, I saw Alice running out of the house. She pulled me out of the car, and dragged me inside.

As soon as I spotted Edward, my face lit up. My entire body lit up, it was like I was complete. I couldn't understand it. I couldn't understand the attraction I felt for Edward. So beautiful, and... never mind.

We haven't really talked about our relationship, if we even had one. I think we did, but I wasn't too sure; I mean we barely even met, yes maybe we know a lot about each other but I just met him.

He smiled at me before Alice dragged me over to where Esme sat. "We're all going to show her now," she yelled throughout the house. Everyone was suddenly at the door, smiling at me weirdly.

Now I was a bit confused. Show me what? What exactly was going on here...

"Bella, come! Follow me," she pulled me outside, for a while, until I couldn't take it anymore, I groaned. In the next second Alice jumped on my back. I felt the erg to flip her off, but I controlled it. She put her hands over my eyes, and called Edward to lead me forward.

He grabbed my hand, and as soon as he touched me, I felt like I melted. His touch sent chill down my spine, the tingles lingered on my hand, I felt happy.

"Just a bit forward, yes right there! Turn her a bit, okay," Alice squealed. "Keep her right there!"

I groaned in frustration. It was killing me not being able to know what she was talking about. "Are you ready Bella?" She asked me in an excited voice.

"Sure," I whispered, before she jumped off my back, uncovering my eyes.

I gasped. It was beautiful!