Again?

Hey Guys!

Letting you know now this is going to be a SHORT chapter!!

I just uploaded like LAST NIGHT? And you guys are tripping out over the chapter...

Jacob Imprint On Renesmee Or Not?

The Votes In And Everyones Saying He Shouldnt, But Its My Story!!! So im going to do what i WANT!!

Which idunno yet... BTW, Bella is VERY Powerful..... And your going to LOVE the next chapter...Its going to be called The Two Bellas.... haha i cant WAIT for the chapter.... lets just say, well i cant say ANYTHING!!! Its too good to be ruined... but i will tell you its going to be one of the best chapters in firelight ever!

The Two Bellas... any ideas of what it will be?

leave me a comment!!!

Again?

Bella

---------------------------------

Its been 2 week since Jacob Black attacked my beautiful husband and daughter.

Hes tryed to call me multiple times, but im ignoring him. How dare he hurt my family and think i would forgive him this easy? no way!

Renesmee, was getting better... she had to get stitches, and she broke a couple of bones...

she isnt quiet worried about her injuries though, shes like me that way.

Today i was going to use my powers to find out if im pregnant....

I feel human, like really human...

since i have so much power, I can cry, eat and sleep like a human...

And i cant change it, im stuck like this forever! Unless i die? Or maybe i can try and get rid of all my powers except a few? Or i could not use them and they will disapear or i will return normal?

I focused on my powers.

Its like a tv screen, it can tell me everything i need to know....

A Few seconds later, i got it!

It read:

Pregnant: 1 week

How Many: 2

Sex: Boy and Girl

Gene: Half Vampire, Half Human

Parents: Bella, Edward Cullen

Names: Charles and Ella (Charlies= Charlie; Ella= Edward+Bella)

I sighed.

Another round!

Pregnancy is pretty amazing, expect for throwing up!

Birth isnt so bad, just thinking that your going to get your baby.... Pushes it all away.

But i have to tell everyone?

I was intupted by a knock at our door.

I stopped doing the dishes, and went to open it.

I threw open the door and there stood an unexpected guest.

I gasped.

"Bella? is that you?" my dad ask.

Charlie...hes here!!

*****

Like i said SHORT chapter..

hope you like it :D

Ill upload more soon.,.

like i said next chapter is going to be: THE TWO BELLAS!!!

What do you think it means? or is?

( AND FOR THE PEOPLE WHO KNOW DONT TELL ANYONE, YOU CAN LEAVE A COMMENT, BUT DONT TELL ANYONE WHAT IT IS!!! PLEASE? ITS A BIG SUPRISE.)

~Tabb~