Married Finally

Hey Guys.... its a SNOW DAY!!! and im at school.... bored.... like no one is at my school! like maybe 30 people.... plus the teachers.... man highschools a jungle... haha? im gonna be here for another 2 hours... and i wanna get FIRELIGHT done and over with!!! almost compleete :)

Remember to VOTEVOTEVOTE!!!

i might enter the 2011 AWARDS.... maybe im not sure :D

Ill be uploading chapter after chapter.... hopefully.. maybe.... probably... since im in here for like an hour at lunch.... plus i have STUDY HALL for my english class.... ill ask to go to the LIBRARY!!! and geograpy... im not sure.... no one is here so we might be watching a movie... maybe not.... so i might be in here for like the whole day!

FIRELIGHT DAY!! WOOT WOOT! :)

****************INPORTANT **************************

Did yall here of the earthquake in JAPAN? and the flooding.... Hawaii.... got hit this morning! we wont be caught it in thought... were far away! which is good! anyways heres the chapter

MARRIED FINALLY!

BELLA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bella why are you joining the Volturi"? Alice asked a bit mad.

I wrapped my shield around her so Edward couldnt read her mind...

"Shh... Alice i dont want everyone to know yet...... ill tell them when im ready"

"Well could you at least tell me why your leaving?"

i signed

"Why isnt the question..... they asked me to join... i thought this would be something good so i decided to join them.....for a while that is... not forever.... a few months maybe.... besides, if i didnt say yes they would be bothering me 24/7"

"You cant just leave us! think about Edward? About ME! About the family!"

She was right.... i couldnt leave... but... i have too... its too late to say im not... sure ill miss everyone.... especially Edward... but he'll survive... and they could visit me?

"We'll talk later okay..... how long do i have?"

"About.... 5 minutees.... and we've got a suprise for you"

with that said i heard someone coming up the stairs..... humans.... i could tell by there pounding heart and apealling smell... a female....and a male.... i could tell by the clothing they were wearing...i could hear each fabric moving....

As soon as i spotted them i gasped "Mom! Dad!"

"Bells" i heard Charlie say, i smiled

As soon as they got closer they stared at me in disbelief "Bella....is...that...you?"

"Yes mom... its me"

She blinked a few times "Are you..... okay?"

i laughed "Im fine...truely perfect"

she signed "You look.... different...."

"I Know mom... but theres no time for question, i gotta get going... getting married remember"

she snorted "Right.... almost forgot.... " she grabbed my arm and so did Charlie.

"This is it... time already?"

"Yeah i know... i cant believe it either"

Alice, Esme and Rose apeared at the top of the steps "Wait a few seconds than follow us"

They lightly danced down the stairs, and we followed after.

I could hear the blinding words already

"I Do"

----------------------------

ENDING IT THERE...

MY SCHOOL HAD THIS BREAKFAST THING.... IM GOING...PCE OUT...

BE BACK SOON