because I care.

Grace's p.o.v

I woke up in the comfy bed but Ashton wasn't here. I got up and saw a note plastered to the bedside table.
" Hey there beautiful,
I left to sort some things out
I'll be home around 5:00, get dressed and wait for me. I'll pick you up. I hope you like the present. I know you like them."
;). Xx -ash.

I smiled at the note but got a bit confused when he talked about the present. What present ? I got into the small kitchen and saw a box filled with caramel toffees. It was a tiny bucket that had a ribbon around its holder. I smiled at it knowing that ashton has gotten in. I looked at the time and gasped. It says 3:00. I woke up so late.

~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~

Ashton's p.o.v

~♡~♡~♡~♡~

I smiled knowing that I'll make the night one of the best nights that she has ever had. I couldn't wait to come pick her up. It was now 4:30. I started texting her. She said she would be ready in 10. I was already parked at the hotel waiting for her to get down. I didn't tell her I was here, I don't want her to rush or panic. I was thinking about making my first move, but I just know that I can't. I sigh and waited for her. I saw that petite figure of hers walking towards the car. She had some black high wasted shorts on and she had a " green day " 's shirt on. I smiled at her. " you look stunning today, love " " Aww ! Thanks ash you don't look too bad yourself. " she giggled. She giggled that giggle that my heart melts for. I took her hand in mine and headed towards the fair. She was gonna love it.

We were now infront of the fair. I entwined our hands and whispered " tonight, you own the world. Forget about your parents, forget about everything that make you sad. Tonight it's just you and i. " I kissed the top of her hands and got out of the car. I hurried towards her and opened her door. She got out and thanked me with a slight blush on her cheeks. " you're really cute when you blush ! " I exclaimed and giggled. I entwined our hands together again and headed towards the fair. We both got in, I looked at her and she stared at the place in awe. " my parents have never taken me to a fair " she mumbled. I stood infront of her, grabbed her shoulders and said " what did I tell you ? forget about them. " I said with a smile. We both tried different rides. We still had one left. The ferris wheel. We both got into it and waited for it to start. Our hands were still entwined. " I really enjoy being around you ! " I blurted out. She just smiled at me and snuggled closer to me.

* skipping the ride *

We both got down and headed towards a game where if I broke down the 8 bottles I'll win something. Grace had her eyes on a teddy bear. I'm gonna get that bear, no matter what it takes. I actually did win the bear. We both headed towards the hot dog cart and got some. After eating our food we headed towards our car. We reached our hotel and got out of the car. " I had fun today ash. " she whispered softly. " I had fun too " My eyes didn't leave her lips. I wanted to- I was cut of by her tip-toeing and kissing my cheek leaving me speechless. Dis she read my thoughts ? I just shrugged it off and ran after her. I am falling for her. Deeply falling for her, And I don't think she is. " Hey ash why are you doing all of that for me ? I'm as you know, well nothing but a burden " " Shut up already ! And I did all of this because I care, because you mean the whole world to me ".