Chapter Five

He pulled away slowly staring right in my eyes. I looked at him wide-eyed. What the hell did he want?!

"Here's the deal, babe. For every little bit of freedom I give you, I want something from you in return." He raised an eyebrow. His eyes were sparkling in a very strong emotion I couldn't read. 

I turned my head to the side, ignoring him. "Answer me" He spoke angrily. I stayed silent. "Then I guess until you consent, you'll remain tied up." He said in a dead voice before standing up and walking to the door.

"Niall" He stopped as soon as I called him. He turned around and looked at me deeply

"I hate you." I spoke through clenched teeth. For a second I thought I read some kind of compassion or sadness in his eyes, but I must've been wrong because a second later the door slammed shut. 

A few hours later, the door opened. My mouth dropped. I tried to speak but nothing came out. 

"Hey..." Josh walked towards me slowly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU HELPED THAT PIG KIDNAP ME?!" I yelled. 

"Hannah, calm down-"

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" I shouted. I started sobbing. "How could you do this to me?" I spoke choking on my tears. Josh was silent for a moment.

"Please Han..." He spoke in a sad voice. He walked closer to me and put his hand out to rub my back

"Get away from me." I sniveled. He put his hand away. 

"I did this for your good, Hannah" He said in a quiet voice. I jerked my head up to look at him

"You did not just say that."

"Hannah, just listen to me. I've been there since the beginning of you and Niall. I'm not allowed to say much, but let me just tell you he's had it rough since your breakup. You must get back with him. And as his best mate I had to help him, I'm sorry-"

 "Get out." I said looking away

"Han-"

"GET OUT!" I yelled. He sighed and walked out.

*Niall's POV*

I was pacing in the living room. My head was spinning. Just then I heard a loud bang on the front door 

"Ow!" I heard someone shout. The door flew open and in came Liam, Harry and Zayn.

"Hey mate" Liam greeted

"Sup Niall" Harry and Zayn smiled

"Hey mates. Uh... Where's Lou?" I ran a hand through me hair. 

"Uhm..." Liam started. Just then, Louis rushed in holding his head and body, groaning in pain

"What happened?!" I asked shocked

"Someone wanted to see if Louis would be effective as a battering ram" Liam glared at Harry who immediately raised his hands in surrender

"Which he was not" Zayn sighed. Louis dragged himself past me to the stairs

"I'm gonna lay down now... Where's my room again?" He looked back at me. I bought this house so I had my own place whenever I wanted to visit Mullingar. The lads stay here when they're with me.

"Second to the left" I spoke. Louis nodded and started walking the stairs, a hand on his lower back like an 80 year old man. He made sure to make a groan loud enough so we could hear each time he took a step. That's when I realized, I'm giving directions to Louis.

"Hey mate, second to the LEFT. Not RIGHT. LEFT" I shouted hoping he heard me from the top of the stairs. I sighed and turned around to the lads. 

*Hannah's POV*

I heard foot steps get closer. I closed my eyes pretending I was asleep. I didn't want to confront Niall or Josh. The door opened, I heard a gasp. I opened my eyes 

"OH MY GOD" A boy that looked about my age and had messy brown hair started screaming. I heard footsteps run up the stairs, followed by many more... How many people are there?! 

Then in the room rushed an out of breath and petrified Niall. A few seconds later 3 other boys appeared behind Niall. They froze when they saw me. 

"Fuck" Niall whispered.

_________________________________________

I know these aren't long, I'll try to make the next one longuer... I promise!! :P

Please comment and vote !! ^^ I really want some feedback on this :) 

xx