Chapter Twenty-Seven

*HANNAH*

As soon as Niall locked the door to his room, I was pushed against the wall roughly.

“You were bad today, Hannah.” He whispered in my ear huskily making me quiver under him. He smirked, “Should I start punishing you for Liam, Zayn or Nathan?”

“I- I’m sorry.” I breathed.

“Too late for that, love.” Niall whispered. “You very well knew the consequences when you decided to fucking provoke me. It’s one thing to disrespect me with Zayn but flirting with one of the five people I hate the most is another.”

“He came on to me, Niall.” I retorted defensively.

“Well, he got punished for it.” He mumbled, leaning into my neck and kissing it. “He’ll never try to take what’s mine again.” His words came out rougher than they did prior. He nipped my neck making me moan.

He removed his lips from my neck and tilted his head to face me, his eyes boring into mine. He leaned in and starting sucking on my bottom lip. I sighed softly at the feeling. Niall slanted his head and attacked my lips, gently biting them before running the tip of his tongue between my lips. I obliged, slightly opening my mouth.

I felt his tongue graze against mine. He soon parted from me to bury his face in the crook of my neck. “You’re mine.” He growled against my neck.

“Niall,” I moaned as he sucked on my delicate skin. I placed one hand behind his neck and the other on his chest. His lips immediately detached themselves from my neck. He grasped my wrists and pinned them over my head roughly.

“You don’t get to touch me.” He mumbled, his eyes darting into mine. His right hand left my wrist as his left held both of them up. He brushed his thumb down my lips and slid his fingers farther and farther down. His fingers brushed against my valley, but he didn’t stop there. He kept going. My breath hitched as I felt his hand below my belly button.

“Are you nervous?” He asked huskily, the tips of his fingers grazing right above my crotch.

“Niall,” I whimpered.

His eyes flickered up to meet mine. He smirked, “I take that as a yes.” And just like that, he grasped the hem of my dress and pulled it over my head before throwing it behind him. I felt nervous as to what he’ll say about the undergarments I chose them not being the sexy ones he picked out for me.

To my surprise, he didn’t even glance down at my body. His eyes were fixed on mine. “You’re stunning, Hannah.” He whispered before pecking my lips. He started kissing his way down my body, starting at my collar-bone. He was eventually forced to let go of my wrists as he crouched down to kiss down my stomach, placing both of his hands on my waist. I shivered when he left a wet lingering kiss right above the lining of my panties.

I absentmindedly moaned. He looked up, smirking. I closed my eyes, washed over with weakness. I felt Niall’s fingers trace down my core through my underwear. I shuddered in his touch.

“You like that, princess?” I heard him whisper, his voice full with desire.

“N-Niall” I whimpered, my knees shaking.

Niall and I both jumped at a loud bang on the door.

“Niall, you better get down here fast.” A boyish voice spoke.

Niall groaned and ran a hand through his quiff, tugging at it.

“Fuck.” I heard him mutter under his breath. “Be there in a sec, Lou.” Niall waited to hear Louis leave before planting a kiss on my cheek. He bent down to grab my dress and slid it over my head, tugging at the bottom.