Chapter Twenty-Nine

About ten minutes into our walk, Niall stopped in front of a shop. I couldn't tell what it was since the name of the shop was written in damn Gaelic and unlike Niall I've never had to learn it. He pushed the door to the shop open, pulling me inside with him.

"Just sit here. Don't move." He spoke sternly, letting go of my hand. I huffed and sat down in some waiting area. The shop was quite small. There were 4 seats and a coffee table covered with magazines where I was sitting. Not too far from me was a counter where stood -I'm guessing- the owner of the place. He was quite big, bald and his biceps were covered with tattoos. Niall was talking with him quietly.

Two minutes later, Niall placed both of his hands on the counter determinedly.

"Yeah?" He asked as a final agreement which scared me as to what that agreement was. The man nodded, without a word.

Niall turned around to face me before striding over to me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my seat. He leaned in to my left ear, "you'll be mine forever, love." He whispered, frightening me all the more.

"Niall, what's going on?" I asked anxiously as he hurried me to a room at the back of the shop. "Ssshh" he whispered doing the very opposite of calming me. "Be a good girl, Han. Otherwise we'll have to put you to sleep." We?

Just then, the big guy walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"N-Niall" I whimpered, panicking. Niall pecked my lips before approaching the scary lad who was working on something at a small table.

Even though they were whispering, I could hear Niall speak "I was thinking above her left ribs or... maybe under her right breast? What do you think?" What?!

The lad whispered something back and handed Niall some paper with a writing on it. "Oh, yeah that's nice. It'll look good on her." Niall stroked his chin thoughtfully as he scrutinized the paper.

A shiver ran down my spine. I was terrified.

Niall said a few words to the man before leaving me alone with the creep. "What's going on? Tell me!" I shouted.

He paid absolutely no attention to me. He gathered some instruments here and there, preparing something at his damn table. His back was facing me and considering he was quite large I couldn't see shit of what he was doing.

A few minutes later, Niall walked in holding a syringe. Fuck. He wasn't kidding about putting me out. Niall leaned down to kiss my cheek. "Let's start." He announced, pulling back from me. The big lad nodded and approached me holding some type of wipe. I shot Niall a distressed look but he was staring at the man.

The owner of the shop went to grab the hem of my shirt making me whimper and move to the side.

"I'll do it." Niall said. He grasped the end of my top and lifted it up.

"No, stop." I pleaded, wiggling my head to prevent him from stripping me of my shirt. Niall sighed and placed his lips on my forehead, somehow calming me. I felt a cold sensation on my thigh only to realize he was tracing the needle of his syringe along my flesh. A gasp escaped my lips as he placed his by my left ear.

"Be a good girl, Hannah. It'll be over before you know it."

Still clueless of what he had planned, I stared deeply into his eyes hoping to trigger some pity or resent. Of course, he showed none of that.

"Can we get started now?" The lad questioned impatiently.

In one swift movement, Niall pulled my shirt over my head. I immediately crossed my arms over my chest.