Chapter Twenty-Three

**Dedication to BrittanyLeigh8 cause she made me this beautiful banner which was so sweet of her so thanks again! :D**

*HANNAH'S POV*

Liam guided me to a bar. I sat down on a stool next to him. "What can I get you two?" The bartender asked while cleaning a shot glass. Liam looked at me.

"What do you want, babe?" 

I looked at him for a couple seconds before turning my attention to the bartender. I'm here. Might as well make the most of it and take the opportunity to forget about Niall. "Surprise me." I gave him a mischievous look. He smirked at me. "Same for your boyfriend?" He motioned to Liam with a nod. 

"Yeah." He said. The bartender nodded and executed our orders. Liam turned his head to look at me. "I don't want to be pressuring you into this..." He whispered. 

"No, you're right. I need this." I said slowly. We were handed our shots. I threw my head back, chugging it down. Liam soon followed my lead. "Two more." I said.

A few shots later, my head was really spinning. "Liam..." I mumbled "can we leave?" 

"Of course, babe." He grabbed my hand and helped me off the stool. Unable to stand, I fell in his arms. He held me by my waist and guided me out to his car. 

I closed my eyes and once I reopened them, Liam was helping me out of the car. "Where are we?" I mumbled. He grabbed my hand and led me inside of what appeared to be Niall's house. At the foot of the stairs, he bent down and threw me over his shoulder. I gasped in surprise as he ran up the stairs with me on his back. I couldn't make out what was happening and why Liam was so eager. He gently put me down once in his room. I stumbled on the floor, and once again, he caught me. His hands gripped my waist firmly. His eyes locked with mine. I noticed how strangely darker they got. 

"You should get to bed." He whispered. I bit my lip and nodded. He slowly guided me to the bed and gently pushed me back on it. He walked over to his closet and grabbed one of his shirts before heading back to his bed. "Here, you can change into this." He said, handing me the shirt. It took a moment of thought for me to understand I needed to undress myself to put on the shirt. I fumbled with the bottom of my tank top, feeling frustrated and stupid because I couldn't figure out how to f*cking take this off. Everything was confusing and just overly strange. My head was spinning and the easiest things seemed of sudden difficulty. I looked at Liam, helpless. "Help me." I mumbled hopelessly. 

He looked at me deeply, registering what I was implying. He clenched his eyes shut, causing lion wrinkles to form between his eyebrows due to the tension. I was confused as to why he seemed to be debating on this so much but wasn't able to think much of it. He reopened his eyes, "alright." He said and sat down next to me. "Lay down." He whispered, his breath caught in his throat. I did as told. He fumbled with the button of my jeans and pulled down the zipper. He slowly slid the jeans down my legs and tossed them on the floor. I was staring at him the entire time.

He grabbed the hem of my top and hesitated for a short while before pulling it up, brushing his fingers against my skin causing me to tremble under his touch. He gulped uncomfortably and pulled my tank top over my head before tossing it next to my jeans. His gaze caught mine. His eyes were getting darker by the second. His breathing was rapid and irregular. 

He hovered on top of me, his lips an inch from mine. He pressed his forehead against mine and shut his eyes. I slid my hand under his shirt and brushed my fingers against his abs. He immediately opened his eyes wide in surprise. "Hannah..." He shook his head slightly but his body language gave out a completely different reaction. "I can't do this..." He whispered. "I don't want to hurt you." 

I looked deeply into his eyes. I couldn't speak without slurring my words. I slid my hand farther down, Liam opened his mouth to protest but nothing came out. I kept going until I reached his belt. I grasped the buckle and felt his body tense at once. He placed his hand on top of mine, causing me to stop and look at him.

He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. I started undoing his belt but he grabbed both my hands and pinned them over my head with one hand. He deepened the kiss, running his tongue against my bottom lip. I opened my mouth slightly. Gradually, he slipped his tongue in my mouth. He smiled in the kiss and started kissing me hungrily. With his free hand, he stroked the side of my waist up and down sending shivers down my spine. His lips parted from mine and left a trail of kisses from my neck down to my chest. He kissed his way back up and gently bit on my neck.

I moaned lowly. He released my hands and attacked my lips, more eagerly and passionately than before. He pulled away to rip open his shirt and tossed it on the floor. I undid his belt eagerly making him chuckle. He casually kicked off his pants and hovered back over me. He started sucking on my sweet spot making me moan. I felt him smirk against my skin as his hand slid down my waist and played with the hem of my underwear. I stiffened up immediately.

"Say no and I'll stop." He murmured against my neck. I couldn't think straight. I needed comfort and affection... I needed Liam. I gathered all my energy and pushed him back on the bed. He looked at me completely confused as I straddled him. I leaned down and pecked his lips. He tried to sit up for more but I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back down. I started kissing my way down to his stomach. As I went further down, I heard him gasp. 

"Y-you don't have to do this, Hannah..." He whispered as I kissed the hem of his boxers. I gently pulled on the fabric. He ceased my hand before I could pull them down. "Please, Hannah." He pleaded. "I... I don't want to take advantage of you." He sighed as he sat up and ran his hands through his hair. I looked at him in disbelief. 

"You aren't." I furrowed my eyebrows, hurt. He sighed deeply,

"Do you remember when Niall thought I had sex with you and we fought?" He asked and I nodded. "He told me I was just like him. And... I knew that wasn't true..." He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me. "I don't want it to be true." He murmured. 

I looked at him for a while before shaking my head and pushed myself off the bed. He caught my wrist causing me to fall back on top of him. I looked at him bewildered.

"I want to make love to you, Hannah." He whispered against my lips.

_____________________________

Mhm.... A bit heated eh? :P I...... Don't know what else to say...... And I don't know if that chapter was appreciated....... Because of Niall and all......... Shit I'm being awkward.

Soooooooooo.. Thoughts on this chapter?? No? Please :S I've been getting a lot less comments I'm thinking of going back to updating once a month...

Nah I'm playin' ;) 

ONE MORE THING : COULD YOU GUYS PLEAAAAAASE VOTE FOR ME IN THE ONE DIRECTION AWARDS?? Pleeeeeeeaase !!! It would mean so much!! Click the external link to vote :)

Thanks for the people who do vote I love you to bits!!

xx