Chapter Twenty-Two

**The slide-show on the side are some of the pics Hannah found in the box (to give you an idea ^^) **

______________________________________

"Hannah calm down" Liam caught my wrist stopping me from storming through the hospital halls. I spun around, fuming.

"Let me go!" I shouted, my voice shaking from the extreme emotion.

"What are you gonna do? Burst in his room and beat him up?" He shook my shoulder with his free hand. I glared at him and pulled on my arm harshly while pushing him back. He didn't resist. He looked at me startled. I turned around and stomped away from him.

He called me multiple times but I ignored him.

I stopped in front of room 203. Niall's room. I wiped a stray tear of anger and pushed the door open.

Niall's eyes widened at the sight of me. He winced in pain as he sat up "Hannah-"

"No." I cut him. I was so angry I was shaking. "What the fuck is this?!" I slammed the folded sheet of paper on his lap. Speechless, he unfolded it. As soon as he realized what it was, he looked away from it.

"Where did you get that?" he asked through clenched teeth.

"What is it?!" I demanded, my voice now shaking as my body. He looked down at his hands. He cleared his throat.

"That's a song I wrote..." he whispered. "It wasn't finished." he added.

"What's it about, Niall?" I felt my eyes water. I dreaded his answer. But I needed to know. He didn't answer me though. He kept staring at his fidgeting fingers. I took a deep, shaky breath. "You know, I was persuaded that you hated me. None of your actions since the kidnapping could suggest the tiniest bit of love. And that hurt so much Niall, you can't even imagine the pain to be treated like that by the only boy you ever loved. I spent so much time wondering what I could have done for you to hate me so much. And..." I clenched my eyes shut as tears rolled down my cheeks. I exhaled and re-opened my eyes. "... I come across these" I threw a handful of pictures I found in the box at Niall angrily.

He grasped a picture of us, stared at it for a while before looking back at me. "This" I motioned to both of us with my hands, "is your creation." I spat. "What you're holding is what I've been wasting my time wishing to get back. Your song is damn ironic; you went away a while ago." I swiped my palms under my eyes and turned around. I headed towards the door but before I could take a second step, Niall caught my wrist. Before I could react, he pulled me to him, smashing his lips against mine. 

Of all the things Niall has done to me since the kidnapping, kissing was one thing he hadn't done. 

His lips were exactly what I remembered them to feel like. I felt a tingling sensation at the pit of my stomach. Strangely, it felt as though through the kiss there was the old Niall. That scared me. I parted from him but was still less than an inch from his face. I couldn't move back because his hand was placed on my lower back, preventing me to move away. I stared into his blue orbs. He seemed so vulnerable. Finally I could see the real him.

His breath was rapid and irregular. His eyes bored into mine, like he was yearning for something. He leaned in slightly, brushing his lips against mine. "Kiss me." He whispered weakly. I was too confused to even react. He pushed on my lower back while pulling on my arm causing me to fall on him. "Kiss me." He repeated against my lips in a more demanding manner.

"Niall I-.." I took a deep breath, vainly searching for my words "... I-" I cut myself. He was looking at me the whole time. The Irish boy who used to steal my food when I wasn't looking and make me laugh to no extent, he was right there, asking me to kiss him. So I did.

He immediately pushed me closer to him, running his hand up and down my back sending shivers down my spine. He quickly deepened the kiss. Like he had been holding it in for years. He ran his tongue along my bottom lip. Before I could debate whether or not to let him in, he wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me up with ease and placing me on top of him. I gasped at the sudden action. He took advantage of that to slide his tongue in my mouth. He must have felt my reticence because he smirked in the kiss. I decided to go with it and ran my hand through his hair, slightly tugging on it. He moaned and gently bit on my lower lip. I heard footsteps getting dangerously close. I immediately parted from Niall and got off the hospital bed. He gave me a detached look while I caught my breath. 

The door opened and in came Harry and Zayn. They looked at me perplexed, "oh... Sorry." Zayn said while rubbing the back of his neck uncomfortably. 

"I was just leaving. Don't worry." I forced a smile and turned around, heading out. I could feel Niall's eyes bore in my back. I closed the door behind me and leaned against it for a while trying to process what happened. Before I could get deep into thoughts, Louis practically jumped at me. 

"Feeling okay?" He asked as he hugged me tightly. I mumbled a yeah and he pulled away. "Liam told me you wanted to loosen up a bit," he said, "I can help." 

I looked at him deeply, "how?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow.

"Trust me. You'll have fun and I guarantee you'll forget all about Niall. For the night, that is." He smirked. I was about to say something but he prevented that by ushering me out of the hospital into his car where Liam was waiting. What was happening?

______________________________

By the time Louis parked downtown, it was completely dark. Liam opened the door for me and helped me out. Louis started walking ahead. Liam wrapped an arm tightly around my waist. He leaned in to my left ear and whispered, "wouldn't want you to run away now, would we?" A shiver ran down my spine. He almost sounded like Niall.

I could see Louis talking to a couple body-guards a few meters away. Liam and I caught up and he guided me inside a place that looked like a warehouse. Once inside, I was immediately proven wrong. The booming music, the crowd, the DJ, the dancing, the drinking... This was a club. I looked up at Liam hurriedly. He looked down simultaneously and smirked. "Your night, babe. Make some memories." 

__________________________________

Haha what do you think's gonna happen??? :D

Be grateful guys, I was planning on ending this chappy with Niall kissing Hannah. Like, MAJOR CLIFFHANGER, right? I thought that was just too cruel and you deserved a chapter full of Niall feels aha :P But I kinda HAD to put a cliffy so here ya go :)

And thank you so so so much for commenting on the last chapter such amazing comments!! I was so glad to see such wonderful feedback and thank you for all of you who defended me on the plagiarism cause; it cheered me up a bit :) so thank you

Love you all xx