Chapter Two

"Babe..." He sighed standing in the middle of the room. I ignored him getting the last shirt out of his closet. I went to my suitcase dropping it angrily over the pile of clothes and zipped the suitcase shut. I wiped a tear quickly and started strolling the suitcase out of his room. He grabbed my arm, stopping me. I turned around to look at him, his eyes were full of despair. 

"Let go of me, Niall" I spoke through clenched teeth trying hard not to burst into tears. 

"Don't let the door hit you on the way out" He spoke in a dead voice and threw my arm forward. I quickly turned around and left as fast as I could. The tears were flooding my face, I couldn't see clearly. I didn't expect him to say that. Even though I was leaving, hearing him say that hurt more than you could ever imagine. I ran to my car, threw the suitcase in the back and took of as quickly as possible. I was unable to see other cars. I decided to pull up on the side of the road. I broke down in cries.

I woke up sweating. Why must you haunt me day and night, Niall Horan? I sighed and dragged myself to my bathroom. I stared at the blond blue-eyed girl staring back at me. Blond... Blue eyes... I myself am a living memory of that monster. I sighed and walked back to my bedroom. I went to my calendar. I've lost track of what day it was. I skimmed through it. October 5th. Huh... Why's that date so familiar? Probably unimportant. 

I sighed and went back to my bathroom to take a shower. I stood under the hot water for while letting it burn my skin slightly. I then washed my hair and body, shaved and hoped out. I dried myself and got dressed. I opted for a floral dress that stopped at about mid-thigh, a dark brown leather jacket, black knee-high socks and dark brown boots. 

After that I did my makeup. I applied some foundation, some blush, black liquid liner above my upper lashes, white eyeliner on my lower waterline and mascara.

I exited my house at 10AM. I got in my car and drove to the outdoor mall downtown.

I parked a block away because it's really hard to find a parking spot near the mall. I usually just walk there.

I locked my car and started walking down the street. I then took a little passage off the road. It's not accessible by car. I don't really like that passage, it gives me the creeps but it leads me directly to the mall and it saves me time, so...

Suddenly, I heard a crack. I turned around quickly. No one. I sighed and continued on walking. Probably in my head. 

I heard disembodied whispers. I stopped and turned around once more. Again, no one in sight. I took a minute to scan the area. I then slowly turned back around. I could've sworn I heard- 

As I turned around I bumped into someone standing right before me. I gasped. I didn't have time to look at that person's face, I was already blindfolded by behind and before I could scream, my mouth was duck-taped. 

"Happy anniversary, love" The person behind me whispered in my ear before I blacked out.