Wednesday, September 27

School is canceled because the president of Switzerlamd commanded.

I was staring at my computer jaw dropped when I saw the secrets of Karylle.

She won the competions in the school! No one ever has beat her! She won a lot!

Then I heard that she cheated! But none of it believe because Karyle acts like a queen!

After the investigations, I make a homemade Pizza then Amanda was quietly sleeping because she has a tereble headache.

I put to slices on her plate and por a milk on her cup and gave it to her. She was watching Phineas and Ferb. Then she ate her breakfat and gave her a snack.

Mom ordered me to watch over Amanda untill she got home. We watch television on her room.

Then I recieve a telephone call from Amanda's Best friend's mother.

Me: Hello?

Mrs. Launter: Hello is this the Hollister Residence?

Me: Yes.

Mrs. Launter: Well I am Frank's mother. Amanda's best friend. I want to inform Amanda to bring art materials. Her teacher texts me to infrom all students of 1st Grade in Switz Elementary School.

Me: Okay Mrs....

Mrs. Launter: Call me Mrs. Launter.

Me: okay bye.

Then Amanda fell asleep. Then I turn it to the movie of Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2. What a great war!

Bella was amazing! I really like Renesmee. Then Squeeee! Jacob Black! I really don't like Edward. His face was very weird and very white! He is like a dead guy who just got up on his coffin!

Well I fell Asleep with Amanda!