Friday, September 15

Nikki is super mad at me! I really don't know why? Also Jessica! Okay today the school was canceled because of the stormy day.

I will tell you Jessica's attitude and Everybodies attitude!

Jessica- She is fast to be jealous and also she wants to replace me!

Chloe- A wacky girl. Her ideas are dorky the last time were friends. We will join the science fair her ideas were very dorky!

Sarah- Always in Jessica's side and a little phony friend of mine.

Zoey- Well funny but a little dorky!

Nikki- You already know!

I went to school to continue packing but Mr. Garcia (Chloe's Uncle) who is a police. Stops me for entering the school. I have no choice but to leave.

Well the only friend I have is Brandon. He is a good friend but maybe a little mad at me!

I visit Brandon at Fuzzy Friends. His pet Laura was barking at me! I was afraid of dogs. So I leave.

How can I survive middle school with a situation like this?

I went to Nikki's house to apologize but she is in a sleepover at Jessica's.

Mr. Maxwell let me in and we had a little chat.

"Well sir I have been super mean to your beloved daughter and I really don't know what is the real Nikki. In fact, everyone loves her but they treat me like their queen because I have been so mean. Now I know how Nikki feels. Her new friend Jessica was very friendly. Before, were best friends but it was a long story. And Nikki was super sad about what I treat her. I am very sorry if I hurt your daughter's feelings" I apologize.

Mr. Maxwell stared at me and told me what Nikki was.

"I see well Nikki is a great daughter. Even her little sister Brianna makes the house very bad she was there to help Brianna have fun without messing up. And--" he paused and Nikki's Mother Added

"She is my little princess. Even My ideas are too childish she always accept no matter what. When she ask me to buy an Iphone, I think that I could give her a diary. When I was your age, I have no phone everyone doesn't have one. We talk about our feelings by writing in a book."

"She is my little smart Grand daughter. Everytime I'm here she always hugs me and take care of my 3 lovely puppies." Nikki's grandma said.

"She's my best sister! Even she hates Ms. Penelope or Princess Sugar Plum or Hates me to babysit me! I still love her!" Brianna told me.

I can't believe how great and Important Nikki was. I shoudn't have open the door at fuzzy friends. Nikki had been die. I shoudn't have treat Nikki as a dork or loser. I have to know who she really was before.

"Well, I have to go. Mom has been looking for me. Thank you for sharing those stories."

"Your welcome Mackenzie I hope you learned your lesson!"

My eyes start to filled with tears. I tried to blink them Away. I saw Brandon. He ignore me. He notice how sad I were but I was to upset to talk. I have to make a good thing tomorrow and apologize to everyone.