Thursday, September 14

Me and Amanda are going to our school to pack our things insode our locker. Amanda saw Brianna shouting in a green van with a cockroach on the top.

"Dad wait a second!" Brianna shouted. Her dad stop the car and Brinna open the window.

"Hey Amanda are you going to school?" Brianna ask

"Yes Brianna why?" Amanda replied

"Dad will take us there!"

"Okay! Bye sis!"

"Bye toothfairy!" Brianna teased.

Okay I have to admit that joke was really funny about calling me a toothfairy!

Anyways, When I was cleaning my locker Zoey step towards me.

"Mac? Why are you packing your things inside your locker?"

"Umm. I am transfering a school in Switzerland and--"

"Good everyone will be so happy without you! And you hurt my Best friends feelings before so back off or I will report everything to the principal!" Zoey left and rolled her eyes at me and I started to cry.

I skip 1st and 2nd hour I just attend Bioligy and Social Studies. Brandon didn't try to talk or anyone at school today!

At lunch I was very alone at table 5 (CCP table). The CCPs transfer to table 9 with Chloe and Zoey and there is a familiar girl. When she face at me it was Nikki! She's back! I knew it!

Then Jessica look at me and shouted. "MACKENZIE I PAID NIKKI'S TUTION BILL DAD AND MOM WILL PAY EVERYTHING NIKKI NEEDS BECAUSE SHE'S MY NEW BFF!"

I can't believe it! Know she's back but her locker was next to Zoey!