Thursday, September 7

It is only 5:00 a.m. and my life in ruined! Jessica called me.

"Mackenzie are you awake? We seriuosly have a bad news hon."

"Can you see? It is only 5 in the morning can you give me some time to sleep?"

"Okay, Chloe called."

"I don't care of those chica girls anymore They are now Nikki's dork friends!"

"No! Chloe said your entry form is wrong for the science quiz bee. And you left the oringinal form in the library. It is on shelve 3 at Science station."

"Since when did I go to the WCD library? I really need some--"

"You have to go to the school now!"

"No! I have to go to sleep! And BTW, since when did Chloe checks my entry form! Please I have to go to sleep!"

"Mackenzie wait you ha--"

I deadline the call when I call back to Jess at 6.

"Hello? Jess okay what entry form are you talking about?"

"What are you talking about?"

You called me this morning 5 a.m. and you said Chloe called you and---"

"Woah woah hold on.. Did you just say 5 a.m. and Chloe called me? Chloe already deleted my number. And come on I am still asleep in that hour!"

"Umm. Jess are you joking me?"

"No I am seriuos!"

"Okay bye"

I didn't want to say this but, what kind of idiot called me like that! I call the back the number they used. And the guy who answer said.

"Hello this is Maxwell'ss bug extermanator. How can I help you?"

I deadline and shock that Nikki prank called me! I hate that girl seriuosly. I am so mad I went downstairs and eat my bacon and eggs and run upstairs and put on my pink blouse and new blue skirt and my flat shoes. Mom drove me to school. And saw Nikki whispering to Chloe and Zoey giggling.

"Look Maxwell, I will totally wreck your life into pieces! Stupid dork!"

I run to the Library and talk to the librarian. I told her Chloe and Zoey are to busy to work as LSAs this week so can you take Nikki instead to shelve the books all by herself.

Then the librarian agreed. When the librarian is about to call Nikki I messed up all the books and spill some orange juice in every shelf. When I heard Nikki approaching I hide in the potted plant near the door.

I ran to her locker and draw some stupid words like. "Hi I am Nikki th3 dorkest girl in the school!" And draw her ugly face. Every student get pass Nikki's locker, they laugh so hard they can't hardly breathe.

Then I told a lie in Brandon, Chloe and Zoey. That Nikki hates them. ALL NIKKI'S FRIEMDS ARE ALREADY OUT OF HER LIFE!