Tuesday, September 12

Jessica didn't sit with me at bio she sit with Roxanne.

You don't know Roxanne yet? Well Roxanne is a smart girl also she loves hanging out with the cheerleaders. Her full name is Roxanne Joy Williams you can call her Roxy for short.

Anyways I am upset from my friend Jess she didn't try to text, call, talk, chat, skype, and others!

I found a note in Nikki's locker said: Vacant Locker.

That means Jessica can transfer to Nikki's Locker and spend time together! Well I have to convince her first.

I reported my Locker to be empty next Wednesday. And I getting ready my stuff. I saw Sarah Next to Chloe's locker staring at me.

She steps towards me,

"Umm. Mac Why are you packing your things inside your locker? Are you transfering lockers?"

"No. I am actually leaving WCD my parents will transfer to Switzerland so I have pack one by one."

"Were going to miss you Hon."

"I'm gonna miss you too Sarah."

I run to my 3rd hour class. Chloe seated in Nikki's seat and try not to talk to me. Chloe was upset Nikki was gone. And Zoey was upset carrying those books.

Brandon was a little disapointed when she was writing a newspaper at the newspaper room, he was looking at the paper disapointed and also, Theo, Violet and Marcus and also Marcy.

I can't believe how a good friend Nikki was. I went home seeing her sister Brianna talking to Amanda.

"Did you finish your homework?" Amamda ask

"Yup, and also I forgot is 13+4 is 16 or 17? It could be 17 right?" Brianna said.

"Haha your right well see you at school bye."

"Bye Amanda."

My sister and Nikki's sister are good friends. I never knew this day could come.

Amanda will come with us but she can't handle her self leaving her friends.

I went to the mall to shop some chips and sodas for the family movie tomorrow night.

I saw Rosalie at the foodcourt with her bestfriend Roxanne. Rosalie is a CCP and also loves magazines. She is one of Brandon's relatives and a photographer.

And I saw Nikki with this new girl. Maybe it is her new friend at her new school. She was very happy.

"So how is it going with John?" Nikki ask.

"Well a little likes," said this girl

I step towards to them. "Nikki I am sorry for treating you like a dork or loser. I never knew whats inside of you. You really have to visit WCD Chloe and Zoey, Violet, Theo, Marcus and Brandon are so upset."

"Sorry Mac Your to late. Ohh this is Regina. Not from Mean girls she is my new friend at Quarter Public School."

I shake hands with Regina. And also Nikki was very happy that I am away she told me that there is no mean girls or popular and rich girl in her school.

She was talking right in my face. Maybe she was very mad few days ago.

I completly forgot Chips and sodas!