Monday, September 11

Can you believe this what happend!

I was reading this science book for 8th Grade when someone just call me a lip gloss freak and a fashion addicted diva!

I am pretty sure it is Nikki! She was shouting like a maniac!

And also My Mom and Dad will transfer to our original family business company in Switzerland next week.

I have to say good bye to my dearest friend Jessica and Sarah and Also I can't get revenge in that girl!

I heard that Nikki will transfer to a public school because the contract and her scholarship is already revoked.

And Jessica will stay hear in WCD without a bestfriend.

And ofcourse Amanda will leave her school too. Next Wednesday we will fly to switzerland!

I will totally miss WCD and Especially Brandon!

I mean come on it is next week and I am totally over acting!

Anyways, At Science lab test, Jessica has and C- And I got B+ Jessica thinks that I cheated couse I never get this grade before.

Duhh! I studied Yesterday because this is my chance to get a high grade before I transfer to switzerland!

Jessica didn't sit with me at lunch. She sits with.. Wait for it....... Wait for it.. NIKKI MAXWELL!

Jessica was enjoying with Nikki and also Nikki, Chloe, And Zoey were having fun with her too. Sarah joined Jessica and also the other CCPs

I was so upset because before I left WCD Jessica is mad at me!

I'm at home writhing this while crying!