Saturday, September 23

We have a special class today. It always happened Once a Year.

Anyways, Mr. Roland our Bioligy teacher has a special reviewing class for the examination next week.

I can't find Trisha! She is been gone for hours! The last time I saw her she was at the library this morning.

I can't find her! As I walk home. I saw Trisha's Mother talking to the nurse. Are one of Trisha's family sick? When I ask Trisha's mom where she is she spoke like she was very mad at me or something.

"Well she is reading a book at the library when this kid drop the books she carry all over Trisha. Trisha got a really bad headache so she had to stay in bed untill Monday. You can visit her if you want."

"I am very sorry maam. I can't Visit her today it is my sister's--- OMG I completly forgot! It is my sister's birthday it will start in *Stares at her watch.* In 5 minutes! I have to go maam I am very sorry."

I ran straight to the house. Then I saw  at her room lock up and she was about to look outside I shouted at her because the party was at the front yard so she can see it.

"AMANDA!! DON'T EVEN THINK TO LOOK OUT OF THE WINDOW!! IF YOU LOOK OUTSIDE, YOUR GROWNDED!"

"No one remembers my birthday?! I thought This will be the bet day because it is my 7th birthday! Uaaaaaaaakkkkkkk!!!" Amanda cries.

Oh no! She will be so sad and will not be surprise about the party! I went to her room and I saw her hiding under the bed.

"Whats wrong?"

"No one remembers my birthday even Mom and Dad. They lock me up to my room and Left me crying. I want to look out side the window because I heard a loud BANG! then you jut scolded me! So I am just about to cry and hide under the bed!"

I heard the whistle "PRRRrrrrttttt!!!!" It is the signal! I will take Amanda down first!

"Amanda we have to go down! Mom is whistling the whistle that means there is an emergency! Come on!"

When she was about to get on the front door I covered her eyes.

"Hey who turn the lights off?"

Then I take my hands out of her eyes and they shouted. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"Thought you all forgotten my birthday?"

"Could we forgot the birthday of my youngest daughter?" Dad replied

"Thanks guys And what are we waiting for? Lets hit the tunes!"

Then the Dj started Amanda's favorite song Shake it Off! Then the party was awesome! More Awesome than I have last time!

Happy Birthday my dearest Sister!