Sunday, September 2

I was at the pool drinking a fresh lemonade when I heard a loud crash at my room.

I was totally shock when I found that my Sister's friends are messing my favorite jewels. I told Amanda thousand times to keep her friends out of my room. But she just stuck her tongue out and rolled her eyes at me

I heard the bell rang and saw Jessica wearing a cute swimsuit. She maybe read my text last night. She jump at the pool with me and make a relaxing day.

But my mom told me to get out from the pool and babysit Amanda with Jessica helping. I can't babysit Amanda with her friends playing around the house.

Jessica baked some cookies while I distract the kids to watch Spongebob. They are really mad when the show was over. I transfer it to Princess Sugar Plum Saves the  Baby Unicorn Island Part 2!

Amanda and her friends Taylor and Diana wear Princess Sugar Plum costume. Amanda was totally enjoy the movie but can't help Jessica bake some cookies when they are Shouting "I luv Princess Sugar Plum!"

I shouted "Childish movies are so lame. Amanda if you didn't stay quiet I will totally let your Play Date over! Do you Understand!?"

Amanda and her friends are enjoying their play date and love the cookies we bake too. They fell asleep and Taylor and Diana's mother are going to pick up Taylor and Diana. That was the most Childish day ever!