Chapter 26. The Calm Before The Storm Pt.1

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

i love weekends

idk why i said that, so let's start xD

——————(-^-)——————

"If I see ANY more destruction from you, you will be grounded immediately, understand?" Aaron glared at his Pokemon with annoyance. It seems that they've almost made a huge hole in the forest and almost cut 6 trees down.

"Shadeon.." (We're sorry..) Shadeon then sweatdropped, because if they would cause more destruction, he would get the main punishment, because he's the group leader.

"Good. Now, let's take a walk at the beach, so you can finally calm down" Aaron calmly said, turned around and started walking towards the beach. His Pokemon followed him, but one of them was planning something very devilish to avenge itself.

As they walked beside the calm waves which hit the sand every 3 seconds, one particular Pokemon ran right up to Aaron's right and pushed him in the direction of the water.

"H-HUH?! AAH!" Aaron almost screamed from the sudden prank. He fell in the water, where half of his clothes were already wet.

The Pokemon who pranked him ran back to the group and put on a shocked face like the others.

"Ugh, who pushed me?!" Aaron asked in annoyance and opened his eyes.
"It was one of you, I know it.. Now.. Be honest with me or else.." Aaron said, getting up with a death glare on his Pokemon.

Five of his Pokemon immediately answered:
(It was Shadeon)

Shadeon then sweat dropped and took a few steps back from his trainer.

"Shadeon..." Aaron, with a shadow over his face, was getting closer to the pranking Pokemon every second.

Shadeon turned around and started running from the trainer, who was running after him:
'Sha-ad Shad' (O-OH SHI-(quack))

——————(-^-)——————

Aaron glared at his 'pranker' Pokemon, who already had his puppy eyes mode on.

"If I see anything else that comes out like this today.. I won't use you in the finals.. Understand~?" Aaron spoke with his inhuman voice (or in the other way - half mad-Shi's voice) once again.

Shadeon looked at him, trying not to laugh, but failed and quietly chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?" Aaron asked his Pokemon with his hands crossed.

"S-Shad Shadeon Shad Shad.. *chuckle*" (I-I can't take this seriously because of your look.. *chuckle*) Shadeon said, chuckling between some words.

Aaron raised his eyebrow and looked down on himself. He looked at his clothes for a few seconds and raised his head back up with a poker face:
" *takes a deep breath* I see the problem.."

Then, Aaron walked into his cave, telling Shadeon to sit where he was, before going deeper into the cave where Shadeon wouldn't hear him anymore.

A FEW MINUTES LATER:

Aaron walked back to Shadeon to find his team standing here too. He tried to pull up his right hoodie's sleeve a little bit and started talking:
"Does this look good? I bought this a few weeks ago"

 He tried to pull up his right hoodie's sleeve a little bit and started talking:"Does this look good? I bought this a few weeks ago"