Chapter 32. What?..

HELLO HELLO HELLO!

haha, i've been gone for so long
sorry about that tbh: exams and sh-(QUACK), they have yet to come and i'm gonna die
remember me as a great amourshipper plz, my final goodbye to y'all.. QwQ

*clears throat* anyways, this is probably the first TW here haha

!!TW: NO CENSURE!!

no, your eyes are not playing tricks on you

it's serious chapter and it means that it's time for the funny censure to be gone for the LORE

and we also reached 20k reads while i was gone, thank you  <3

good time reading~ :))

——————(-^-)——————

Previously:

The final battle between the last 2 Pokemon has started, but it was yet too far to be finished..

As the battle goes on, the trainer by the name of Aaron Hase starts feeling sore. His and his friends' worries were suddenly interrupted by a few members of Team Rocket's organisation slicing through Aaron's disguise.

An old enemy and some new made friends also appear in the sight. Is this the end of this era? We have yet to find out.

——————(-^-)——————

Currently:

Ash was standing on the field, surrounded by friends and enemies. But his eyes were dull, cold. They had no emotion in them whatsoever. His ears were ringing, he wasn't reacting to the calls of his friends. He couldn't.

It looked like he wasn't even here to begin with.

"Right, he wasn't"

——————(-^-)——————

Void.

Black void. It was all he could see. Well, almost.

"Shi, where am I?" Ash quietly asked as he looked around, trying to find anything except for the figure a few meters in front of him.

"That's your mind. Well, for now. It's currently blank" Shi said in *their humanoid form. It was strange seeing *them with legs and more normal looking skin.

"Shi.. What are you doing? This is not-"

"-Right? Oh, Ash.. You really don't know anything, do you? The one thing that's not right is YOUR LIFE" Shi interrupted Ash's speech as *they turned around with a crazed expression.

"I-"

"You really think that this was ALL FUCKING TRUE? For example.. MewTwo, you remember, right? MewTwo can mess with people's memories. Heck, you even fully forgot your first encounter!" Shi was screaming at this point. Ash was just standing and listening, he knew he would get interrupted once again if he started talking.
"The thought that not only MewTwo could erase or shift memories NEVER CROSSED YOUR FUCKING MIND! *laughter* Oh, how stupid you must be, really!"

"What do you mean.." Ash stared at Shi in confusion and some sort of fear.

Shi laughed once more as *they continued:
"Oh, naive naive Ash.. Do you remember how you said goodbye to all your friends and Pikachu at the stadium? Oh, I made that too dramatic.. That was sorta cringe" Shi and Ash both sweat dropped.
"But that doesn't change the fact that it's not what really happened.." Shi finished with a whisper as *they quietly took Ash by the shoulders from behind while*their head was leaning on the trainer's left shoulder, close to the ear.